DANGER DEVELOPER h4x0r j08

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
xelderon

DANGER DEVELOPER h4x0r j08

Post by xelderon »

Link Removed

^^ I'm working on several different types of XSS and SQL+injections for the above site in order to obtain the user information for an admin. I'm working on penetrating their system in order to get my hands on a developer key for my Sidekick II so I can use it with AT&T. I asked nicely for one, but they have rejected me countless times and I'm finally fed up with it.

I've been in the hacking scene for close to 7 years now, so please don't give me any BS. If your up for a serious hacking job, feel free to join with me and give me a hand.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Seven years in the scene should be long enough to learn.

PS. Due to your other message, I will further explain - even though I shouldn't have too.

First off, as the rules state do not post anything explicitly related to hacking a specific site. Second of all, if you are such a tough guy hacker than you can hack the site yourself with out us holding your hand and doing it for you. Hacking is not a team game, unless of course your playing capture the flag - but alas, this is not. My stance remains - LOCKED and LINK REMOVED.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

not a bright idea

Post by DNR »

xelderon, welcome to the forums, I guess :roll:

This might not be a good start for you, perhaps try a post in "Introduce Yourself" or allow the other members to get to know you.

Its always cool to downplay your skills, 7 years? I hope you plan to expand your hacking skills to proxies and maybe the legal aspects of hacking too.

To post from your home
h85.52.18.98.ip.windstream.net
and announce your intent to commit a felony, unauthorized access to a network or computer, was not so 31337.

Some of our members could very well send off your nfo to your [link deleted] target.

Think things through, find another alternative software. This is not worth it.
[-(
DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.