NetDevil configuration

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
shawty

Net Devil v1.5

Post by shawty »

Hi again!

I found a trojan.. Net Devil... I was wondering if you could help me configure it.. I have windows XP pro , with SP2... When I downloaded it , it came as a zip file.. and then I unzipped it.. But then my norton antivirus came with a warning that a trojan virus had infiltrated my pc.. And it automatically deleted it.. Then I turned off my anti virus protection and then everything was fine... But I need help configuring it.. Can you help me?

Once Again, Thank you for your help :D

here is a link to screenshot : http://www.exit-reality.net/screenshots/netdevil.gif

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Hey mate... :wink:
Um, the screenshot shows the client, nothing to configure there. You have to configure the server, I haven´t checked NetDevil, but it´s the same on most RATs, you can set the notification method (mostly via ICQ or IRC) which will give you the IP of the target when he goes online and the startup-method of the server.
Well, you have noticed that your antivirus prog detected the trojan, same will happen on the target machine, so you need to camouflage it anyway with a binder. And if the file isn´t detectable with your antivirus scanner it doesn´t mean other antivirus scanners will react the same way. You see, it´s pretty time consumpting....ask yourself if it´s worth the time.... :wink:

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

I'm thinking the same. Hacking(Yes, even with trojans) requires motive...be it
malicious or otherwise. I say this because it takes actual effort, time and possibly learning ;) .

I don't have much exerience with trojans at all(In fact..I opened the server file of Sub7 on my own computer once. A big "NO", this will allow others to remotely access your computer) so I can't say much about it. But, I stick by what I say when I say it takes time and effort. Many people think trojans are an easy, quick way to "hack"..but in truth, there is never a "quick way"..only a quicker way. And yes, if you want to zoom through the process of learning anything, you will get yourself caught and possibly find yourself in a courtroom standing trial for "illegal access to a computer" or something of the
sort. ;)

Take Care.

P.s. It's ok to start a new thread for a new question..in fact..we recommend it.. :D
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Naab007

Post by Naab007 »

hehe i remember when i was noob hacking with trojans... the thing is to get it in on a comp... best way is to actually be on the remote machine... open a port and configure the anti virus to accept the file without doing anything to it... it comon on the most AV's theese day... however i would recomend prorat or beast... theyre newest... totally "fuck" up the victims pc...i still got my eyes on the noobware ^^ personally i would download a official RAT(remote admin tool) which doesnt get picked up by the antivirus and remove the icon in the system bar..besides a trojan slows down ur system..ALOT! and also it uses around 50% of ur bandwith..the port opener trojan i cant remember its name now but it opens port 23/39 and the leets know what im talking about... dunno why but alot of all telnet servers have changed port to 39...guess it's for safety against the Crackers aka malicious hackers..hmmm this post is rather long already so ill think ill stop now but i recomend beast or prorat newest or the super verisions of any trojan for around $300 and up anti viruses wont pick it up cause it rebuilt in another code

shawty

Post by shawty »

okey, thanks for the info... :D

g1m1cs

Post by g1m1cs »

Yo i have netdevil indeed...i was wondering when you use command prompt to find there IP after you send them the server...how do you know there ip????

jim75

knowing there ip

Post by jim75 »

hey, im sort of a newbie here. how do u know figure out someone's ip address? is there a way to get by a router and still connect to the victim's server using their ip? (im new to the ip address and router thing). if you were hacking a local persons ip address and u went to ippages.com on their pc, would that be their ip address?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well,there are several ways, the easiest is to establish a direct connection. this can be done with most messenger applications, maybe a file transfer is needed, depends on the messenger. but if the target is already infected many trojans have something like a IP notification through email, ICQ or IRC.
if the target has a router the chances are not good, most routers have a built-in firewall/packetfilter and so only ports which are explicitly allowed to connect can be used. to connect to a target behind a router you could do MAC-flooding, many routers turn into a hub when their cache is full.

and no, it would be still your IP, because IPs are related to the MAC-adress of the network device. ok,you can spoof this one too, but too much work for just a little trojan action imo...
try the www shell in the trojan-downloads, it needs a little knowledge to use, but it binds to the browser, so you can be sure the port is unfiltered.
but well, imo trojans are a waste of time, so I would recommend to get more into networking and learn about the basics like the TCP/IP-family, you´ll see much clearer then... :wink:

seifer699
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by seifer699 »

Try SIN reverse connection, kind of complicated but very well worth it when done right =)