I need a..

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
BornToSin

I need a..

Post by BornToSin »

hay yall...I know, I should first introduce myself but.. :lol:
I need an advice; my girlfriend's pc is messed up, so she'll bring it to me to format her hard drive and re-install windows and all that crap...so, I need some good trojan which will show me her usernames and passwords for e-mails, boards and that kind of stuff..I know she's hiding something for me, so..I just wanna know what's the best trojan to do that?
off course, I'll first uninstall her antivirus, then playing with trojan, and then format her hard drive and make fresh install od windows, so she'll never find out :roll:

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

If she's indeed your girlfriend, you, most of all, should respect her right to privacy. Grow up.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

not a good date

Post by DNR »

he has a good point, if you value your relationship, you don't do shit like that.
I suppose you could install a nice RAT and then just configure the AV and firewall to give permission for it to be on the HD and access the internet.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.