windows command, interactive hack

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
str33tl0rd
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

windows command, interactive hack

Post by str33tl0rd »

hello people....
today i will try to explain another way of hacking school or actually i should say any (windows) box which is being used under unprivelleged user ( meaning users that dont have privilleges like the admin)

so you have physical access to the box
once again to get access to cmd
open notepad>type: command.com> save it as xxx.bat> open the batch file
now before tellin you what to type into cmd...i will tell you what the functions of the commands are:
so the actuall command is: at 20:00 /interactive "cmd.exe"
the 'at' tells the computer to run a specified job at the specified time....so
we say: at 20:00 tells the computer to run the job at 20:00 which is 8 pm ( note that the time should be ahead of the actual time, and it shuld be in 24hr format)
/interactive "cmd.exe" now this is the job which is supposed to be loaded in a interactive mode ( the way i describe interactive is like a admin privelleged job)

so now we know what the functions of the command is;
now type it in the command the prompt ( my computer time is 9:01 PM):
at 21:02 /interactive "cmd.exe"
now after waitin for the job to start.....a new cmd should pop up but with the title of svchost.exe
at this part....if u have access to taskmgr ( if u dont....then just change the "cmd.exe" in the 'at' command to "taskmgr" and wait for it to run) kill the process 'explorer.exe' then run it again.....
there you go.....admin privlleged use of the box.....

once again please dont be bomb me up with replies becuase of your frustration.......

thanx.
A fools mind is at the mercy of his tongue and a wise mans tongue is under the control of his mind.~ Imam Ali (A.S)

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Yeah this trick is cool, tried it in school once. But unfortunately the Admins at my old school were smart and blocked the "at" application ^^
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

str33tl0rd

Post by str33tl0rd »

oh...it worked for me...

first i was shocked that my post had been removed....then i saw it had been renamed.....f--k.... that got me off for a moment
A fools mind is at the mercy of his tongue and a wise mans tongue is under the control of his mind.~ Imam Ali (A.S)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

this is a proper title, why I changed your title!

Post by DNR »

:lol: That was me working in the background.

I fixed your subject title, remember people are going to search through long lists of topics to read, and duplicate titles or titles that give no real reference to what the thread contains- are just confusing! So just aware that the subject should be a proper title :wink:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

str33tl0rd

Post by str33tl0rd »

yer DNR fanx...next time i will keep in mind to keep the title as much as referin to the actual post/topic....

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

I tried it at my school as well and they had blocked it.
It worked here at home, though(of course) and it's sorta interesting.

I managed to run Linux on a box at school, but it was just to kill time in class.
The internet was still blocked. Apparently, our internet is filtered elsewhere. Proxies no longer work..they've either blocked them all(or most) or fixed it..eh..this is off-topic anyway.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Holytoaster4

Post by Holytoaster4 »

this will help me "one up" the school admin yet again. their blocks keep on getting smarter and smarter. they don't realize the only way to block us is to unplug the computers. i can't wait until school starts up again to wage war against the computer teacher lol
Holytoaster has become satanictoaster!

Holytoaster4

Post by Holytoaster4 »

oh, and Necrix the school uses online web filters which find and block school ips you can still uses proxies you just need to use them through internet options instead of anonymous proxy sites. people rumor that they can block those too but i believe they can only block access to using them on the computer.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

holytoaster, was there really any need to double post?

Next time please use the edit options instead :wink:

str33tl0rd

Post by str33tl0rd »

i bet he double posted so he can get more stars or wateva they are called....lol

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

str33tl0rd wrote:i bet he double posted so he can get more stars or wateva they are called....lol
If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all =)

Anyway, everyone stay on topic now ^^
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

str33tl0rd

Post by str33tl0rd »

nothing nice wtf.......

it was a joke nothin much.....

Holytoaster4

Post by Holytoaster4 »

sorry it didn't cross my mind i had just logged out and then logged back in to say that. then again it could just be a conspiracy to get hundreds of posts by repeatedly apologizing for double posting and then posting again to apologize for it. i guess i could have editted my last post this time but then i would be wasting my breath because nobody would know that someone else posted again.