Mcgraw Hill OR O'reilly?

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
str33tl0rd
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Mcgraw Hill OR O'reilly?

Post by str33tl0rd »

Which book provding organisation do you think is better?

McGraw Hill

OR

O'Reilly
A fools mind is at the mercy of his tongue and a wise mans tongue is under the control of his mind.~ Imam Ali (A.S)

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

why one or the other?

Post by computathug »

Why all the questions on which one is better. If one teaches you one way and another a different way does that make one more superior to the other? You should gain knowledge out of everything you do, read, see and participate in. If there was only one of something then it would be the best but not necessarily any good.

If there is two products/books whatever then why would one be better than the other if you can learn something from both. Some people will prefer one thing and another will prefer the opposite. We can only have an opinion when we have tried both, otherwise our opinions are biased to our experience.

Use what looks right for you. If you walk into a library you dont pick the first book up available, we take a look and see if it interests us and then we take it from there.

Go with what looks and feels right for you! :wink:

str33tl0rd

Post by str33tl0rd »

thats not my point computathug......i was trying to see which book has been more popular throughtout......
A fools mind is at the mercy of his tongue and a wise mans tongue is under the control of his mind.~ Imam Ali (A.S)

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Mcgraw Hill OR O'reilly?

Post by computathug »

str33tl0rd wrote:Which book provding organisation do you think is better?

McGraw Hill

OR

O'Reilly
thats not my point computathug......i was trying to see which book has been more popular throughtout......
Reading my answer i really dont think i mised any pont andits more of a case of you have refrazed the question :roll:

str33tl0rd

Post by str33tl0rd »

i think you have completely misunderstood me....what u said is completey correct but my point of asking a quistion like that was:

to find out which of those two options ( the two book provding orgs) are more popular amongst the people out here....

that was my point........

G-Brain

Post by G-Brain »

It's not about the publishers, it's about the books. If you have trouble picking one book over the other, or picking a book about a subject (maybe maths, science... or was that some other guy?) your decision shouldn't be made because of the publisher. List the books you want opinions on, and you might find people who have read the book, or people familiar with the subject willing to skim a pirated version.
I <3 MariaLara more than all of you

str33tl0rd

Post by str33tl0rd »

i already told you that your point is 100% correct.....and you just explained even further....i know this.....my ebooks are all a variety.....i see what i need and i get it.....i dont focus on one......

once again....its just to find out which is more popular......

not to see which is more popular so not to care about the other one.....thats not my point

yer it was me who asked for the math software....the reason for me that i asked is first of all is that a saw a discussion talkin about maths....so i saw its not odd to talk about this.....and 2nd reason was...there are heaps of softwares relating to this two topics....even if you specify what you need there is stilll heaps of software (so even if i want somethin just about equations there are heaps).......so i thought people here had experience using softwares and knew which was the better one out of all them...