[How To] Login to someones facebook account?

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
Rebellion

[How To] Login to someones facebook account?

Post by Rebellion »

ok, i made a plan, i have the msn of a guy who posted some nasty pictures of me on his facebook profile, so i'll just make a new msn (story is that i'm some random girl from Germany and i saw his profile on facebook, there was his msn contact and i added him) and then will start some chating like ''I think youre cute, sexy and stuff'' here are some of my pictures (BANG), in my Jessica.jpg file i'll put keylogger (SpyBoss KeyLogger PRO)...

- so all i need from you guys is that you explain me how to do that...
i have downloaded SpyBoss, the thing i don't know is how to put it in picture so it could install it self on his pc, i was thinking ''New Text Document.txt'' put it in and then just rename it in jessica.jpg, so when he opens the file it will automatically install it self on his pc...

And the other stuff is where will those infos come to, on my email or what...
another cool feature of spyboss is that he allows me to track his chat conversations, the sites he visits and every few minutes he capture a screenshot of his pc, so i could actually know everything about his so i could take revenge, thnx

Sorry about my English, it's not my first language... :oops: :oops: 8)

G-Brain
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by G-Brain »

Check your personal messages.
I <3 MariaLara more than all of you

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

First of all the thread was placed in the wrong part of the forum. The tutorials board is only there for posting tutorials and howtos, not asking questions =)

Also I can start the answering of your question with giving you the rules, if you haven't already read them, they are HERE (rules are updated, but the update hasn't been published yet). Now, this is a whitehat forum so we don't support unethical behavior, thus we can't help you with your problem.

But if you formulate your problem in a more "I would like to learn" way, then we might point you in the right direction ^^

And seeing that it's late where I am and that I am generally bored, I will pretend that you asked the question in the above way. So...

Well, first of all if your target has a Anti Virus that is fairly updated, any attempt to send him trojans that you downloaded from the web, will fail to 98%. As in he will detect your attempts and block you from msn, which means "mission failed". Also, you can rename the trojan file to an extension that does not execute the code. jpg and txt files are not executed like that. jpg is opened by an image handler and will try to read the file in another way, and txt files will only be opened in notepad and he will simply, either see the source code, or just a bunch of scrambled machine code.

So your first goal would be to social engineer him with your "cute girl" plan. And since that can take some time, I suggest you drop the trojan plan for a while ^^ and start working on gaining his trust with your female side =P

Anyway.... try to post in the right forum in the future, and mind your words when asking questions here if you want to do something either illegal or unethical =)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

racing for time

Post by DNR »

Revenge is a waste of time.
I did appreciate all the time and planning you put in to how you were going to infect your target's computer. Use that guile to learn more about computers and networking. Whats the weather like in Hrvatska this time of year?

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Pop by our IRC sometime, I am usually floating around...just shout my name and it will alert me if I am on the puter.

irc.suck-o.com #suck-o

I have had a similar situation before...though, he was on the same LAN as me but anyway..just pop by.

Cheers.

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

Revenge is a waste of time.
Thats in the eye of the beholder.

OP, you have obviously put a lot of thought into this. I commend and laud you for your diligence and commitment to this vendetta.

My view, is that revenge, true revenge has to fulfill certain stipulations. If the wrong in question merits punishment, then yes, be a nemesis.

"Nemesis, the righteous infliction of retribution, manifested by an appropriate agent."

Speaking from personal experience, (and this may sound rather odd) DONT make it personal. Yes, the person in question has wronged you, but if you let your emotions take you over...you get sloppy and make mistakes.

Dont quarrel with a man in the street, wait until he is sleeping and then slit his throat. :)

Whilst perhaps not directly of use....I will be more than happy to steer you as to the right direction in terms of obfuscation of evidence and potential liability.

Good luck!

tch0rt
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by tch0rt »

go phishing theres loads of facebook pages around to use
also get fire bug and a few Http header capturers and look at the friend IDs that get send when you post to a facebook app
its easy to edit the headers and post to an app on someone elses profile (including pictures)

I dont know how the new facebook will change this

visser

Re: racing for time

Post by visser »

DNR wrote:Whats the weather like in Hrvatska this time of year?

DNR

you pulled that same trick on me hacker fagot!!!! lololololol

but more on topic. whatever helps you learn the way to do wahtever you want go for it. ill be one to say that it may help to set up a personal box to test all of the bad stuff on legally.

if not make a fake facebook account......

go through both sides of the "attack" cuz we know your trying to defend yourself from such an attack

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

cats wrote: Well, first of all if your target has a Anti Virus that is fairly updated, any attempt to send him trojans that you downloaded from the web, will fail to 98%. As in he will detect your attempts and block you from msn, which means "mission failed". Also, you can rename the trojan file to an extension that does not execute the code. jpg and txt files are not executed like that. jpg is opened by an image handler and will try to read the file in another way, and txt files will only be opened in notepad and he will simply, either see the source code, or just a bunch of scrambled machine code.

)
So say if a hacker is useing windows to do this attempt on my system they will just goto cmd prompt and type "ren spyboss.exe cutie.jpg"? and when they click cutie.jpg it will run spyboss.exe?

will the pic icon change next to the file name in the win 32 GUI from a .exe to .jpg avatar pic just by renaming it?
thanks

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

itzm3 wrote: So say if a hacker is useing windows to do this attempt on my system they will just goto cmd prompt and type "ren spyboss.exe cutie.jpg"? and when they click cutie.jpg it will run spyboss.exe?

will the pic icon change next to the file name in the win 32 GUI from a .exe to .jpg avatar pic just by renaming it?
thanks
as I said, it will not be executed like a exe, if you rename it with .jpg, it will be opened as an image then, and it will simply return an error or nothing at all. And yes, the pic icon will change if you change from .exe to .jpg ...but still, it's useless. There was a vulnerability in Windows XP before, that let you hide executable code in an image, that would download a file or execute a command of your choice. But it's very old and patched since long time. It would only work on a pre patch/sp2 machine I believe.

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

Hmmmm b_b doesn't use sp2...
I never update windows after sp2...

So I guess there are lot of people with unpatched box to hunt for :roll:
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Nerdz wrote:Hmmmm b_b doesn't use sp2...
I never update windows after sp2...

So I guess there are lot of people with unpatched box to hunt for :roll:
yeah well regular mortals usually lets the computer update by itself, and buys a new PC with newer updates when the other one doesn't work :P