stickam stuff?

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
that1guyyep101

stickam stuff?

Post by that1guyyep101 »

Does anyone know of stickam? Well there's like a hack or program going around where you can get back into rooms that you were kicked out of, get into private rooms, and all that. If you know any info or know that hack/program please pm me. Thanks.

Btw I'm new, nice forum ^-^

str33tl0rd
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by str33tl0rd »

its your first post mate....welcome to suck-o...but i advise to go introduce yourself first.......its way better....

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Hum, never heard of it. Welcome to the site and I look forward to arguing/agreeing with you; some time on some topic. :wink:

JuggaloMushroom

Post by JuggaloMushroom »

I have and it use to be a Macromedia folder in your applications files, somewhere I don't really remember, but you deleted that and you were able to come back

MariaLara
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by MariaLara »

JuggaloMushroom wrote:I have and it use to be a Macromedia folder in your applications files, somewhere I don't really remember, but you deleted that and you were able to come back
Setting back your system clock will also work on the one hour kick bans at least they did at one point.

Also if you get ban and rejoin under another name even if it is another email, name, and ip if you do not delete your flash cookies you will still be ban so watch that. :wink:

Deleting your flash cookies:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/docum ... ger07.html

or like I think in windows and it may be hidden tools>application data> macromedia

As far as programs go, I haven't a clue.
I just found those holes myself one day bored because a friend asked me too. I never really use scripts for site like these I've found that there isn't a need.
Getting into private rooms that requires more skill and knowledge.
Nothing I am willng to share with you.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.