Why you should NOT be a hacker

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Why you should NOT be a hacker

Post by DNR »

I sometimes regret how I have cultivated my personality, all the time I spent on hacking rather than RL shit. Its not all hacking, some of it was RL shit that got me this way. Hacking personality can be nothing but trouble. I sometimes think I should have read the books my schools wanted me to read, gone to churches or summer camp, I should have tried harder to fit in.

And once you go hands-on, and get the taste of blood, and feel your heart pounding in your chest - you can't ever go back. You broke your virginity on something bad. Its not that you might be tempted to take another crack, but you now have something in your head that you might wish you never knew.

What do you do with a dog that you trained to attack? You can't regress it into a family dog - you'll have to kill it. Once that dog knows how to fight, the taste of blood, he'll always have that inside him. It can come out anytime, maybe it will leak out in the form of a growl, or a flash of the teeth - and people will know its a threat. People will worry that it cannot be trusted, they try to chain it up, beat it, but really its going to play out life the way it lived.

I am that dog.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

DNR I certainly hope a dog that is trained to attack can be calmed for if not then I am on my way back to prison. I would like to think that I have changed but you're right, some things will bring out the old me.

I committed my first crimes in 1999 - aggravated assault, aggravated robbery, misconduct with weapons, aggravated assault on a police officer- I did 2.5 years for that.

I got out for almost one month and caught more charges. This time for parole violation, aggravated assault on a police officer (you can see me beat up the cop at myspace\sayseven). I did another 2.5 years.

I got out for nearly another month when I violated my parole and had to finish my number- 6 months.

When I was released I moved to Alaska where I caught a major fraud case. I was looking at 30 years. I posted bail and fled back to Arizona where I stayed for almost 3 months before being arrested yet once again, this time I did 4.5 years for more fraud. Because of a prosocutorial error in Alaska I was able to get a sentence of 12 months and all my fraudulently purchased shit back.

Now, finally, I am on intense parole. I get off in December. I was released on April 21 of this year. I hope this dog can change. I've lost nearly everything in my life except for my family.

I've done all the bad things one would expect from an idiot like me. You see my picture, I'm covered in tattoos. You can only see some of them in that picture. How much of a life am I truly going to have. A very hard one.

However, I have change. I'm going back to school. And doing fantastic in it I might add. Its hard right now but I'll get through it. And if I can change believe me, so can you. You just have to find the reason to do it.

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

I agree with you DNR, it becomes a dark part of you,
but i think that a person can discipline him self what so ever, and this is what keep humanity going.
But all in all, i agree
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

When you die what you leave behind will not be engraved on a tombstone, but etched into the lives of those you met.
What will be admired will not be what you kept for yourself, but what you gave away to others.

@racist
I wish you the best of luck. Just keep laughing all the way to the end.
8)

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

Those are excellent words.

mystikblaze
Infinite Haze
Infinite Haze

Post by mystikblaze »

Last edited by mystikblaze on 21 Jun 2009, 08:31, edited 1 time in total.
Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed. ~Robert H. Schuller
God is the greatest.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

@Mistic
Thats a marlin camp 9 in a aftermarket stock. 9mms coming out of a 16" barrel can go through both car doors, or thru the front windsheild, through the front seat, thru the backseat and into the trunk.
The pistola is a springfield armory 1911, in .45cal. I won in a pistol match a long time ago.

one of the things I am famous for is shooting 450 rounds in 45 minutes, this was back when I was in high school.

I posted a gun/shooting thread if you want to continue that topic.

DNR
-

Ghostface_Killah
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Ghostface_Killah »

I apologize, but whats the point of this thread again?

and @ Racist, so you did a total of 6 years on and off? In what state, what prison? minimum security, max? I know enough years in the right prison can make any person white into a "Racist" lol quote from my only white friend in the pod right before he beat 3 black peoples ass and got sent to solo cell "Go chew on a fucking bananna, you fucking monkey"

I aint with all the racist shit though. I know sometimes in the yard you dont have a choice, but now your out and got a fresh start so learn from your mistakes. If you dont, your going to be right back in there within the next couple months.

I know people who feel more comfortable living in prison then in the real world. Thats the prison mentality. Whites VS Hispanics VS Blacks (asians are just haha)

You have to get over all that shit, and start doing positive stuff. One thing my friend told me who did the same thing was, all the time you spent slanging or doing not so positive things, you could have been spending time building a real "legal" business putting just as much effort into it, except you wont have nothing to worry about because your not doing anything illegal, and you will probuly do alot better off

All the "Racist" shit i would leave behind , and change your username on here and dont put a real picture of yourself on a website.. ever..

@ DNR .. Nice guns

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

I'll open a topic about prison.

The springfield armory 1911 is my favorite pistol. Very clean. as for rifles:.308 ultra mag.

Ghostface_Killah
forum buddy
forum buddy

racist wrote:I'll open a topic about prison.

The springfield armory 1911 is my favorite pistol. Very clean. as for rifles:.308 ultra mag.

DNR, nice guns

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

repeat yourself one more time and I'll shoot ya!
@ DNR .. Nice guns
DNR, nice guns
:lol:
DNR
-

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Ghostface_Killah wrote:All the "Racist" shit i would leave behind , and change your username on here and dont put a real picture of yourself on a website.. ever..
I agree! It is just too obvious. With the handle and the picture. I do not see why you have to do that.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

Ghostface_Killah
forum buddy
forum buddy

Lyecdevf wrote:
Ghostface_Killah wrote:All the "Racist" shit i would leave behind , and change your username on here and dont put a real picture of yourself on a website.. ever..
I agree! It is just too obvious. With the handle and the picture. I do not see why you have to do that.
haha

I see the post edit: I am not that dude, trust me dont make me start encrypting my messages hehe (Your avatar is bouncing to my jam)

Insection
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Insection »

daym, never thought of hacking this way

So less computer stuffing and more sexual fucking.

Nah, on a serious note this is true, too much of one thing is harmful.
And this goes for everything: food, politics, religion, stress etc...

You need these "stuff" but all in moderation