This could help you.

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
Greenweed
forum buddy
forum buddy

This could help you.

Post by Greenweed »

I wasn't sure whether to post this in this section or in the 'General Computing' section as its technically not hacking. Anyway here it goes...

If you are advanced this may not help you as much, however this is more for people who want a little fun in school or at work. Although I am not promoting any illegal activity and I advise you to keep the usage of this miniumum and within your school/company rules.

MuCommander is basically a file manager, you can use it just as you would with 'My Computer' however there are several advantages. I found that when I used this at my school I could access additional Drives to the two I was limited to (O: and H:). This has helped for several things but the basic way to explain why this feature is useful goes like this...

Having access to additional Drives means you can access drives that you were restricted from like C:, allowing you access to folders such as System32. It has also allowed me to download and play games as I could not before as I cannot run them from H:. However now I have put a game on K: and there are no restrictions from there. Allowing me to play installed games in school.

MuCommander also has a kind of CMD feature, it includes a user interface in which you can type commands in you type into cmd. This is very useful when you are banned from cmd in your work place.

But enough with the explantion, here is the link...

http://www.mucommander.com/index.php#download

Simply put it on a USB and run it in school, experiment and see what you can do. But I do not advise using it to harm, just to have a little freedom.

Thanks, Greenweed.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Nice read. Thanks for the heads up.

Insection
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Insection »

thx, downloading right now

Insection

Post by Insection »

all the features of this program can be achieved manually

bozotheclown138

Post by bozotheclown138 »

ever heard of a rat? :wink:

crashacid

Post by crashacid »

thanks am sure it will help me from my nearby cafe which gives us limited account so we wont be able to install some software's etc sure it will help in installing them and give ability to use them

Greenweed
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Greenweed »

Insection wrote:all the features of this program can be achieved manually
Thanks for the input, however I am not exactly advanced and I am just pointing out this program for others like me. Although I do not doubt your knowledge. Thanks again.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

bozotheclown138 wrote:ever heard of a rat? :wink:
It's released as open source, but even though I am too lazy to download and check the source, I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to hide a RAT in open source code.

bozotheclown138

Big-E wrote:
It's released as open source, but even though I am too lazy to download and check the source, I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to hide a RAT in open source code.
?
im saying a RAT would prove more useful for what this program does

Greenweed
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Greenweed »

No sorry, can't say I have. What is it?

bozotheclown138

Greenweed wrote:
No sorry, can't say I have. What is it?
not to be a bitch but is that sarcasim? haha its hard to tell online and if not a RAT is a remote administration tool, as in you can control other peoples computers from the client and where the servers are installed are the people who you can control

Greenweed
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Greenweed »

not to be a bitch but is that sarcasim? haha its hard to tell online and if not a RAT is a remote administration tool, as in you can control other peoples computers from the client and where the servers are installed are the people who you can control
Oh, sorry for it sounding sarcastic, It wasn't. Could you send me a link to where I could download rat?

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

A RAT is a 'type' of software, not a specific software. Check out the downloads section for more info on them :wink:

EDIT:

If you want to get more into backdoor entry (no pun intended) there are a lot of ways to go about increasing your knowledge on TCP/IP connections, port services and the like... check out netcat or one of it's cousins, it's an amazingly underestimated tool which I happen to adore =)

SHAMELESS PLUG!
There's a netcat tut here if you're interested.

Code: Select all

http://www.suck-oold.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8170
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

DrVirus

Post by DrVirus »

Hey lilrofl, netcat is for linux,BSD, etc OS right ?? Not windows though ?

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

there's a windows port for netcat, actually I think there's a windows port for most of the cousin programs as well minus cryptcat which has to be compiled. I don't use windows though so I've never checked out socat under windows but netcat for windows works just like the original.
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]