8,000 customer database wanted

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
xcube

8,000 customer database wanted

Post by xcube »

HI im looking for a way to get all the customers who use Live Chat software, for example [removed] has 8,000 customers who use live chat, meaning a client would put a bit of code on their website and it would enable live help utilizing the live chat platform.
So for example, [removed] has sold [removed] the live chat script and this code is the link to their pop up...(not allowed)

So with these 2 things, im wondering if there is a way to find all 8,000 customers of [removed] by searching on Google parts of this code to bring up the same code but on other websites.
There are a few company’s that offer live chat software [removed] is just one of them. Finding the company’s who use live Help software is what im after.

So to start off. Im looking for website addresses of all 8,000 customers who are paying for live chat software.
The price i pay for this information will vary depending on the quality. The above idea about smart google searches is the one way how the info could be found.

If someone can get the data then there are a further 40 websites in addition to this that i need data from. Again quality of the data is important. Just sending me a list of a random 8,000 websites is not what im asking for here, each website will be checked to see if it has any live help buttons .

Anyone who feels confident about doing this please email me on [removed] so we can discuss business, Thank you

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Locked. Banned.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Wow, nice gun. Looks like that's an acog scope on there... with a folding stock, a selector switch (those are always nice), and that looks like an extended magazine too... ^_^

Me wants.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

gogeta70 wrote:Wow, nice gun. Looks like that's an acog scope on there... with a folding stock, a selector switch (those are always nice), and that looks like an extended magazine too... ^_^

Me wants.
There's a hand on his shoulder!

He should turn around quickly and shoot the bastard before he throws him in his van : <
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"