Beginner in need !!!

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
unevolvedomination

Beginner in need !!!

Post by unevolvedomination »

Hi everybody.
I am a beginner in hacking .
I was wondering if there is somebody kind enough to give me some tips, some help , and maybe show me the right way , show me some books i should read.
I have some knowledge on c++ , html , python and visual basic .
Anybody willing to become my master :D ??????????

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Re: Beginner in need !!!

Post by Gogeta70 »

What's with the whole idea that hackers have this master-disciple hierarchy? Hackers are simply people with an in-depth understanding of how computers work. In short, you're not going to find a "master" who will "teach" you how to hack, here or anywhere. As for learning resources, they're all over this website, just take a look around.

Lastly, this was posted in the tutorials section, moving to the hacking forum.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

Sorry unevolvedomination, I already have a full-time apprentice and am not taking on any new followers right now.

However you can politely ask one of our resident masters who currently do not have apprentices after their apprentices caused some major headaches.

Your first task at finding a master is finding one who doesnt have an apprentice, as it is against my strict code of ethics to give out the names of these honorable hacking masters.

Good Luck.

leetnigga
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by leetnigga »

Indeed, this master-disciple thing is pretty awkward. You want to learn how to "hack", so ask that. Asking for someone to be your master is kind of weird.

Hacking masters, ha. You don't know jack, CommonStray.

Perhaps a sticky post could be made with this question, where all regular members here answer it for good measure, and then we use that as a reference in the future. The question is how to learn to hack. It's broad, but an answer can be given nonetheless.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I agree there are two sides to this hacking learning debate: Master/Disciple or lone ronin type. You can learn on your own, or work with a mentor.

You can also have both, or do one at various stages of your learning. I had both, and both have their own values and disadvantages. You should experience both, but sometimes where you are at in your learning stage will either enhance or make it harder (as leetnigger is learning). Sometimes is is better to learn things on your own, building computers, learning code for the first time, trying some exploits on a server. When it is time to work with a Master/Mentor, that person's learning curve can rise dramatically - if the timing is right. If the relationship between Master and Disciple is right. Really, many mentors are more than happy to teach a hungry student - because they remember what it was like to be fed..

So take it or leave it - you can appreciate the opportunity to learn under someone else, or do it on your own. Those that do not value the Master, will have a harder life...

As far as who knows Jack, CommonStray was here on suck-o back when you were still in diapers leetnigga (who is not elite, nor black), the staff here is still waiting on this phenomenal paper on elite coding skills you promised last year. It is starting to seem like you are posing...

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

alright. leetnigga: banned.
I have the fuck enough of that immature behavior.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

his fixed IP makes him easy to find and detect.

To All Beginners:

All are Welcome here as long as you respect the learning environment and each other.

You may not know anyone now, but you will if you put effort into the relationships.

Where You are Now, We Once Were. Where We are, You will Be Someday.

assholes like leetnigga are a dime a dozen - people lash out when they are feeling inferior, they blame others for their own lack of effort. We kept him around long enough to set an example for the rest of youse.

Don't be an 'example', be something real.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.