<---[b]Help me in attacking Victim's PC--->

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
chetan786

<---[b]Help me in attacking Victim's PC--->

Post by chetan786 »

Suppose i am using Angry Ip scanner and I select any one IP which is Pinged and i want to attack that IP address.??????

Firstly I copied the IP and put in run command like this \\202.12.23.233 (example) and when it opens it shows username and password???
How I break this username and password?????????

Or is there any method to enter victim's PC ??????????

And What should I do with this IP address?

ChEtAn

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: <---[b]Help me in attacking Victim's PC--->

Post by bad_brain »

please read the rules before posting, this helps you to avoid offenses which can cause a ban.

topic locked.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Re: <---[b]Help me in attacking Victim's PC--->

Post by DNR »

Devil's Advocate sez:

1. a reply to a ping likely means its a server that will accept commands and queries. It is not likely to be a desktop computer, or single user machine. Most client based firewalls will blackhole the machine and not reply to pings or port probes. Servers, like a webhost - will reply to probes as they have to be visible on the network/internet.

2. The user/password pop-up tells me its likley a server. It could be a remote PC, a single user machine set for RAS. But a good machine set on RAS should not reply to a ping but only on a specific listening port, usually above the standard port range.

3. What did the rest of the IP range scan tell you? If your IP scan for that network IP range gets you a lot of clients, find the network segment for the servers - admins group devices to organize their network. If you have a server, find the clients, routers, printers, and - backup servers. Get a host name? Many admins use obvious naming conventions. What version OS is the machine running? Older OS means the sysadmin was likely laid off or infrequently services the network, or the company is broke, careless, etc. An uptodate OS with patches and interesting third party apps - can hint a more experienced sysadmin. Use google to gather information, try directory traversing.

4. Plan your endgame - what did you expect to accomplish? Attacking a personal computer is going to be limited as the computer is more client based, not server based. You can only do so much with a personal computer IP. Without a logical, serious objective - you are just being a pain in the ass on the internet.

Your answers are inside the forum, other people asked your same question, but more cleverly.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.