ok i hate windows i quit

Problems? Post here...
Oppconsulting
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

ok i hate windows i quit

Post by Oppconsulting »

ok i just upgraded from firefox 9 to 18 because internet exploer was running faster

now i can acess crap on this site just read and i hate internet explorer i tried turning off the security add ons one by one but still blank blue bar

not the full picture and controlls man new pcs the younger ones can have them im ready to go back to my old pent 4 xp laptop and wait hours for stuff to load

i dont have spell check or security and never have trusted microsoft browsers ](*,)
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: ok i hate windows i quit

Post by bad_brain »

give Chrome a try, imo it's much better than FF (leave alone IE)....IE sometimes refuses to load sites out of the blue (looks like DNS issues) while FF and Chrome load it fine.
imo you should do a new system install and set up everything clean right from the start, when odd issues like yours appear it's usually pretty pointless trying to find the reason because it might be something in the registry you would never find anyway.. :wink:

Oppconsulting

Re: ok i hate windows i quit

Post by Oppconsulting »

yea thats what ive been thinking and putting off is corrupt and reload

i hate reloads days of putting crap back on hoping you backed everything up

then vista and 7 hoping the system hacks dont do like this i use access hacks so i can get and do what vista and 7 wont let you or just lock you out of another reason i hate the new systems made like a 5 year olds pc cant do or access anything

and chrome thats Google is that evan safe firefox has Google scramblers so they cant collect or show when i type it shows in bottom corner like one time it showed jimmy's china house allot of times it tells Google some very strange and funny searches

thats why i use fire fox ghost Facebook anti phish and lots of other security and privacy tools and BB if you seriously think 64 would be better then i trust ya enough to put it on since we both are thinking pain in the ass reload funny allot of use put reload off till to late
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon