vista is gay
windows xp shits on vista

and alike
lol

Oppconsulting
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Oppconsulting »

Stavros wrote:Then someone's going to have to explain to me why when I put my XP Home disc into my dad's fiancee's Vista laptop the XP disc would not recognize that there was a hard drive to format (it acted like no HDD was installed), yet I could boot into Vista with zero problems.
I will explain Vista is over secure crap too much of Uncle bill BULL Shit and Secound Never trust just good Old XP or any other disk Im old school Fdisk that bad boy and fdisk forward slash mbr to kill thw whole dam works use hirens boot disk or other master boot diske with newer more pwerfull vesions of the fdisk tool they have so many new and linux based versions of fdisk that im confused so use it its the only way to garuentee a disk is gone old school then format it and never ever quick format always use format slash U for unconditional format you cannot do a unconditional format from XP only from DOS so quit relying on stupid XP to do the work and start doing it old and correct the old school way or your drives will always have hiddens crap hiccups etc but we all always get lucky and run no errors 50 percent of the time Bill bet his carrer on that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

Windows 2000 pro- very stable and easy on requirements
Windows XP pro- Stable, sometimes bitchy, but works fine
Windows Vista- steal ideas from MacOS, Linux, enhance interface and you get vista, a resource hog.

Vista is working fine on my laptop, sometimes bitchy, but this is not a problem i never had with winXP, IMO if you tweak vista well, you can get good performance, just like XP.

The more you know about your system, more stable you can make your OS.

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

Oppconsulting: Please type in paragraphs, and try to spell correctly, no one would want to read your posts otherwise.

The reason for double post is that i want to point this out