Can anybody help?

Problems? Post here...
sternbildchen
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by sternbildchen »

The last exam in my social science class was about the loss of values in modern society.

Interesting, isn't it? :roll:

jasonxxx102

Re: HD's are cheap

Post by jasonxxx102 »

DNR wrote: You went through all that work to get the HD from a box on the school network, and instead of cracking it and learning a lot about the school's network, you are going to erase it.

You didn't even get a computer. :roll:

DNR
1 I know alot about the schools network the administrator gave me little challenges I guess you could say to see if I could crack the network I usually did. And there is no way I could get a whole computer out it is easy to get a hard drive A whole computer would be impossible...

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Ok so i haven't read the whole thread..but...

Why did you take the HDD? :?
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

jasonxxx102

Post by jasonxxx102 »

Lol why did I take it? that is a good question. I guess you could say I have nothing better to do... it was the only thing I took...

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Bring antistatic bags, and take it piece by piece and toss it all into your book bag in the anti-static bags. Leave the chassis alone, that would probably get you caught - plus if you leave the shell there, it`s less of a chance you will get caught and when they do finally realise there is not a damn computer in the computer case it will be a considerable time from when you took it - thus, leaving less of a chance of you getting caught. This is how I would do it, if I would do it - which I wouldn't - know this shit though is just good information if you wish to stop it. ^^ I do not suggest you do this, but you SHOULD be at the maturity level where you make your own decisions, and when you make those decisions you must live with the consequences.

Good luck.

jasonxxx102

Post by jasonxxx102 »

I have no intention of taking any more they have cameras in the lab it was hard enough to get out I had to use a signal jammer lol

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

jasonxxx102 wrote:I have no intention of taking any more they have cameras in the lab it was hard enough to get out I had to use a signal jammer lol
right....

This is starting to sound like an action movie i saw once, think it was Mission Impossible or Die Hard or something along those lines =)

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Please explain this signal jammer device you used. Please do not fabricate stories around us - I find this hard to believe. Did you get it from your Uncle who is in the CIA, or was that your father? I don't remember, because I think you mentioned at one point in time that they both where in the CIA. Regardless, none of this impresses me - not sure about everyone else though. I would much prefer an honest individual who is trying to learn, over a numnuts who pretends to be superior in every aspect of hacking. The fact is, we all start at some level and we all realise this - we do not look down upon those just starting, infact if you show initiative in learning we will even go as far as trying to help you learn.

Please read the aforementioned and think about what you are trying to accomplish here - learn, or trying to gain popularity by means which will never work amongst us or any hacking related site? You just end up looking foolish and we laugh at you.

Have a good day.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

This thread has turned out to be 90% off topic now but let's keep it open out of pure curiosity.

jasonxxx102, let me ask you something.

I have been reading your posts for the past few weeks, and it seems that you are a pretty bad ass elite hacker judging from them.

I am not challenging you here, but i am curious.

Do you think that you have the skill to take down Suck-o in an "ethical" way?

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Well, end of social engineering demonstration #1 :wink:

I few things I learned in this thread,
1. harddrive stolen from computer lab at a school
2. jasonxxx inferiority complex causes him to respond defensively when another member gets technical (I guess Antistatic bags was too technical)
He responds with erroneous, fictional devices to try to maintain his imaginary status.
3. jasonxx might have potental here in suck-o, he has an interest in hacking, he displays some of the characteristics of the hacker personality, and he steals shit :lol:

Jasonxx, you can make a choice, try Cats provocative suggests in his posts, or choose the path to enlightenment.

:-k
DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

jasonxxx102

Post by jasonxxx102 »

Your daring me to hack suck-o? And by no means Am I some elite hacker I have lots of "cool" "science fiction like" hardware most of it is shit ill never use. And yes I got the signal jammer from my uncle. Antistatic bags are not to technical...

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Guys, a signal jammer wouldn't be that hard to make really. All you need is a decently strong electro magnetic field. Take an iron nail, run a copper coil around it, and run electricity through the coil. Voila. EM field. Put it close to the camera, and you have a signal jammer.

Assuming that nail coil would be strong enough to jam a camera, of course. But it's just a for-instance.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Yes, because the CIA gives children cool little "science fiction like" electronics to use. Please leave candy land, snakes and ladders land - whatever fictional land you live in - star wars land? And please enter reality. Thanks. I am done here.

Locked,