Vista processes

Problems? Post here...
FaoX
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Vista processes

Post by FaoX »

My personal view is that vista will not be a good operating system for a few more years. Until then a friend of mine is having some issues with performance. He has over 60 processes currently running. Does anyone have a list of standard processes that come with a fresh installation of vista. I will be taking into account his drivers when looking for processes. I would just like to help him cut them down, so any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

You mean services?! Well here is site that can help you out:

http://members.rushmore.com/~jsky/id31.html
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

rhysh
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by rhysh »

vista is a fucking piece of shit..im installing xp on minethis holidays

visser

Post by visser »

nto to brag and shit. but me and diagnol are pretty fricken good at vista. and ive downgraded ultiple times. lol. for kicks and giggles. need help let us know :P

edit: the best way i know of is to not kill process but kill how it looks. dumb it down. a lot of the shit will freak out if something is not being used. use the control panel its been completely redone and is pretty easy to customize a lode of shit!

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Can you be more specific on the type of VISTA he has running. I have VISTA home 64 bit version and I typically run 31 processes. Of course I run no anti virus software.

I also have a boot sector that contains Vista 32 bit Ultimate however ill have to repair that sector due to some programing that I did while drunk. Cant seem to get the desktop to work correctly and cant recall what program I wrote to cause the damage. So let me know ...

:roll:
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ