How can I enable command prompt on a school computer

Problems? Post here...
jasonxxx102
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

How can I enable command prompt on a school computer

Post by jasonxxx102 »

My school locked command prompt becuase I had some fun with it. How could I re-enable it without being the administrator?

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Try using notepad. Go to a website and right click on the site and viewing source code. Then delete all the code {in notepad} and write a bat file for command prompt.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

choose your path

Post by DNR »

Jason
This is your last wake up call, or you will stumble off in to your self-made oblivion.
My school locked command prompt becuase I had some fun with it. How could I re-enable it without being the administrator?
Its obvious the school is on to your "improper" or even "unauthorized" access to your schools computer or network. And yet you keep blindly going forward with your foolish behavior.

You might start looking for another school soon, cuz you are going to be kicked out of this one.

This might be your only chance to stop your self-destructive behavior. Your so called friends that you are putting on a show for are not your friends, they are the same people that gather around a terrible car wreck - and do nothing but watch..

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.