Need help with a HP Pavilion

Problems? Post here...
floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

I am fairly certain that my links provide you with the necessary drivers. It may not be tittled "the video graphics driver" as you desired or any other name that would indicate such.

- Just go to the links and try them all. Also if you are running the PC now and reading this then the Driver is working. P.S. what operating system are you running ?
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Both floodhound, cats and puto have given you the answer you need. If you are struggling i suggest taking a screen shot of your device drivers, take the side panel off your tower and check the model number on the motherboard and post that here along with the OS that you are using. :wink:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

ah, floody, on the XP site there is no driver for the integrated video card, only on the Vista site...I already wondered because I was on the same site too and found nothing... :lol:
the mainboard is an Asus P5LP-LE one, there are 3 different versions available, look for the socket 775 one...but even on the Asus site I couldn't find a driver for the g-device... :?

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

bad_brain wrote:ah, floody, on the XP site there is no driver for the integrated video card, only on the Vista site...I already wondered because I was on the same site too and found nothing... :lol:
the mainboard is an Asus P5LP-LE one, there are 3 different versions available, look for the socket 775 one...but even on the Asus site I couldn't find a driver for the g-device... :?
This is odd. I have not researched it yet, but if he replys back and confirms the mainboard model number that you have listed and perhaps the OP system; oh and socket type. Ill get the driver for him. :-k
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ