Windows 7

Problems? Post here...
rhysh
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by rhysh »

today my xp install cd i found out is fucked up,and the cd's i bought yesterday wont read in my computers

and my laptop is fucked,thanks to vista,but the manufacturer is closed for a few days,so i was reinstalling vista on the laptop and just gunna send back the laptop requesting they fix it themselves by giving me xp

anyways i put in thecd key from my oem and get an invalid key,so i try one of the side of the vista case,when entered,it asks me to run it from my os and then enter the key,so i smashed the fucking vsta case,i have cd stilll and am going to upload it for everyone to have,a full ise,direct link as revenge for ms fucking things up for me

oh oh and wen i call ms

please call between moday to friday.so i might just cost them a bit more and upload all version of vista,full iso one link

anyways cat,windows me still sucks,wont get better

anyways im judging windows 7 already because its releasedso fast

look at it this way,you must think quick to as as quick as they do ;)

ms didnt even compensate ppl == gay

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

@rhysh...

Windows ME Release: 2000
Windows XP Release: 2001

Windows Vista Release: 2006
Windows 7 Release: 2009

ring any bells? ^^
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

im not talking about windows millenium .mellenium was the same thing as 2000/2k if u ask me

xp and vista is what i was talking about

look at the time difference a few years

vista and serven maybe 1.5-2 years

gay,vista is crap+ i just destroyed one of those vista cases to day,smashing it into many pieces,note i never used too lose my cool like this with xp ;)

i also never used to have problems reformatting a hdd before i used vista,i also never ended up with corrupt hard drives b4 vista

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

I've tried Vista and did not like it. Windows 7 is better then XP w/ SP3 imo so far. Runs great, programs that did not run on my old windows XP system work flawlessly on here. Note; their still are a few bugs and such, like i said i hate their file system, hard to move up one directory in explorer, copy and paste files problems. Allthough someone on another forum mentioned something to the effect of how it is starting to more and more like a linux KDE system :lol:

Rhysh; why not uninstall vista from your pc if you hate it so much, go with windows 7 ultimate. the free ultimate version right now the best / offers all of the features of windows 7, they will have different packs in the future.. like xp.. win 7 home, win 7 pro, win 7 business, win 7 ultimate.. you have no idea what you are talking about until you have tried the system out for yourself.
Gone

visser

Post by visser »

I have had a little bit of exposure to windows 7. I dont want to try it on my laptop at this moment mainly because I dont know how well it will handle. A friend of mine tried it and he had to many problems to cope with, yet vista worked fine (by fine i mean whats to be expected of vista) However another friend of mine has it installed on his home system. The improvements that have been made have been extremely well done is his opinion. He now swears by it. That is a lot like having DNR say that its what you should be using (or atleast close to him saying it :roll: )

install it and try it for yourself. Way to much has been revamped to not try it. Its prettier! lol

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

Yeah, I agree with your friend, it is better then XP and Vista so far. Right now I'm installing it on a laptop 1600mhz / 1 gig ram? i think the min req is 512 ram, but its working great with those specs so far. I would not install it with a system under 1 gig ram though. so far the lappy is loving it! Hope the customer does! :lol: (said he wanted win 7, special request)

btw; did not even have to install extra drivers with driver max or such
drivers installed smooth as ubuntu
Gone

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

I have been running a Beta version of "7" and I got to say that this might be the next XP.

Its much better than Vista so far. I have had a couple of crashes but this is beta after all.

I enjoy some of the new features and it seems as though all the security crap is gone or running behind the scenes.