windows network problem(need help)

Problems? Post here...
Gods666thChild

Post by Gods666thChild »

For futher reference, if anyone else is having any troubles with windows networking. If your "Local Area Connection Status" status says "Connected" yet you cannot access the internet using Firefox (hopefully you're using firefox) or any other program dealy that uses the internet, and your using broadband, then one option to making you access the internet is making sure you're getting an IP address and a DNS server address automatically instead of setting specific values.

To automatically attain these essential services, go to... Start; Control Panel; Network Connections; (right click) Local Area Connection and hit Properties; select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP); hit Properties; and select the options that forces windows to attain those important things from your ISP (internet service provider).
Gods666thChild, the start of the great... dark... but great.

mystikblaze
Infinite Haze
Infinite Haze

Post by mystikblaze »

Last edited by mystikblaze on 21 Jun 2009, 08:08, edited 1 time in total.
Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed. ~Robert H. Schuller
God is the greatest.

LaBlueGirl
Suckopithicus chickasaurus
Suckopithicus chickasaurus

Post by LaBlueGirl »

mystikblaze wrote:
LaBlueGirl wrote:
mystikblaze wrote:uhh mam.. :lol:
WHAAT :lol:

I'm not *that* old yet!!!!!!!!!

(and it is Queen of the Universe, thx :) )

QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE AYE :lol: ...I like that one and how old are u??(answer in pm if ur shy :wink: )
We used to say that kind of stuff when we were kids :)
LaBlueGirl, Queen of the World, Empress of the Universe :lol:

Who, me??? Shy?? lol

I am 27, will be 28 in 3 months.
Once I reach 30, you can call me old (KIDDING!! for all you over-30's out there :))

And you?
"Hey, Crash!
Ever tried walking with no legs?

It's real slow!"
~Crunch, Crash Bandicoot TTR