heres a strange one for you

Problems? Post here...
Oppconsulting
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

heres a strange one for you

Post by Oppconsulting »

I have a dell one 19 and i took my dads advise and put my favorite xp back on it and after a week or two problems after problems the internet kept dying and have to restart windows again to get it back and slower than shit so i reluctantly put vista back on the 64 bit version shut down all the crap locked it up and all that and it runs like a bitch in heat so beats the hell out of me the xp with all drivers on it could have been misprogrammed but it works great on other machines so beats the hell out of me these dam new pcs are beyond my knowledge base only the kids understand this crap i still remember windows 311 and 286 mother boards i have been stupid and not reading and keeping up with all this new crap the bullshit memory what is ddr or something and this new memory is fast but a royal pain what over 20 or more different versions I dont know i still remember batch and sys programming so beats the hell out of me im a old fart but i still know how to hack vista and shut most of the bullshit off
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Re: heres a strange one for you

Post by maboroshi »

is this a drunk rant? Very hard to read if it's not!

Anyway good luck with your vista OS :-)

TheScottyTurner
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by TheScottyTurner »

^^ lmao :lol:
i have been stupid and not reading and keeping up with all this new crap the bullshit memory
Don't worry man, you've realized your mistakes, start brushing up on your skills now and you'll be back in the game in no time! *thumb*

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

thanks guys and drunk i wish but dont like and cant have beer its just ADHD with sever learning problems so yes my posts look like crap and i have learned to just ignore those who don't understand and walk away and yes i am slowly trying to read up but thats hard too the best way i have done is just jumping in or reading while fixing anyways thanks
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Post by maboroshi »

Relax man.

I am not criticizing, and if I came across like I don't understand its cause I didn't know. :-) People tend to go on drunk rants in these forums and I was just wondering.

Anyway sorry if I offended you

That wasn't my intention.

DrVirus

Post by DrVirus »

Wow ! That was really hard to decode.

Not being hard or anything dude, but a piece of advice. USE PUNCTUATION MARKS. Makes life easier for idiots like us.

:wink:

Cheers

DrV