ATI VE T.V. Card

Computer Hardware and electronics in general.
Chaos1986
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

ATI VE T.V. Card

Post by Chaos1986 »

Hey Guys I've Got A Bit Of A Problem. I've Been Having A Bit Of Trouble With My TV Card. Whenever I Goto Watch TV On My PC It Works Perfectly Fine. But Every Time I Go To Record It Crashes Why? The TV Card Is An ATI TV Wonder VE. Thanx :twisted: :evil:
If Man Made It Man Can Crack Or Hack It & If You Want To Be A True Hacker You Need To Keep Your Mind Open And Always Be Willing To Learn
[img]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9996/chaos19862ub.png[/img]

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Well, it sounds like you're having trouble with it loading into memory? I'm really not sure, i've never had or used a TV card before.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hm, have you got the newest driver version for the card or have you used the one which came with the card? usually the drivers in the package are outdated.
have you tried another capturing software already? if an alternative software works it´s a problem with the capturing software, if an alternative software also not works it´s most likely a driver problem. but well, you should first update to the newest driver version anyway... :wink:

Chaos1986

Thanks

Post by Chaos1986 »

Well All Is Well Know. It Was The Drivers Had Became Outdated. Thanks For Your Help Guys. :twisted: :evil:
If Man Made It Man Can Crack Or Hack It & If You Want To Be A True Hacker You Need To Keep Your Mind Open And Always Be Willing To Learn
[img]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9996/chaos19862ub.png[/img]