Computer mod’z

Computer Hardware and electronics in general.
floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Computer mod’z

Post by floodhound2 »

All right I don’t see any computer mod’z posted here, so I am going to go first to get things going.

All these mod’z are my own and may or may not work for you.

| Smoker or cell phone charger | A cigarette mod for a PC is easily done.

Go to a junk yard or auto parts store and acquire a cigarette lighter for any year and make of vehicle. The typical arraignment is a threaded cigarette lighter with 2 wire connectors on the back.

Solder wires on the back of the cigarette (polarity will not matter) lighter keeping them long enough (A and B) to connect to your power supply spare power connectors, typically used for hard drives and optical drives. I like making a connector using parts form old splitters. You can make your own connector by ordering from Jameco. Use the 12volt power only connect 1 wire to + and the other to -.
Part 42068CG Female shell with 42650CG Crimp pins for shell costing less than a dollar (American)

Next figure out witch empty bay you are going to use on the PC and drill a hole in the panel, note: the hole needs to be big enough to put the cigarette lighter plug into. Thread the lighter on the back side to connect it firmly.

Now you can charge your cell phone or light a smoke from your pc

₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Dude... hell yeah, man. We need to make a PDF of a bunch of PC mods or something...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

I have so many mods but i need time to put it in words. This will be sweet
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

pdf would be really sweet man!!