wireless card with packet injection

Computer Hardware and electronics in general.
Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

wireless card with packet injection

Post by Kirk »

I am looking for a good wireless card with packet injection. I remember Cats recommending one but i cant find the thread it was in. So i would like to now of a few that people actually have so if i need some help they will have a knowledge of the card.

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

Hawkings HWUG1 uses an RT73 chipset and runs off USB. Full compatibility with the aircrack-ng suite under Linux kernal 2.6.25.1 and above, and has an external RP-SMA antenna connector.

Can't use it with windows that I'm aware of, but it should work fine with BT, or other live CD with aircrack.
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

crashacid
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by crashacid »

I use the "ALFA Network AWUS036H 500mW Wifi USB adapter and a 9dbi antenna.i recommend you that i nearly cracked 8 wireless network with it compatible with every Linux based OS
Hatred fuels knowledge

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

crashacid wrote:I use the "ALFA Network AWUS036H 500mW Wifi USB adapter and a 9dbi antenna.i recommend you that i nearly cracked 8 wireless network with it compatible with every Linux based OS
I have one of those as well actually lol, I use it on a networked PVR so I can stream music and TV around the house... never used it for wardriving, but it's got the right chipset :)
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]