Sharing my knowlege with everyone

Computer Hardware and electronics in general.
Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Sharing my knowlege with everyone

Post by Gogeta70 »

Well guys, i know ALOT about computers and how they work. I learned most of it from a guy from hackthissite.org, a guy named Pilot. I can honestly say that guy is my rolemodel. Anyway, this guy is a genius in computer hardware and made a research paper on it in pdf format. I read that paper a while back in november of 05. Anyway, just today i was looking for it on my computer, but i had deleted it. So i went to the hts forums, and searched for the post where he shared his research paper. Unfortunately, the website that had his research paper was long gone. Which definitely makes me glad to have the google's 'cache' function.

Anyway, here it is, in HTML format. (missing the pictures, but they aren't required)

http://fatalh.sytes.net/hwppr.html (246kb file)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

He really did his research alright.

BTX was a flop that had potential to have cooler temerature. Looks like it went the way of the Dreamcast.

This is definitely a good read for anyone interested in hardware. It would also be nice if it had the pictures for the CPU part, but it's not essential.

evileye
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by evileye »

Stavros wrote:He really did his research alright.

BTX was a flop that had potential to have cooler temerature. Looks like it went the way of the Dreamcast.

This is definitely a good read for anyone interested in hardware. It would also be nice if it had the pictures for the CPU part, but it's not essential.
what is BTX sorry
Life is just nothing but a COMPETITION;
To be a CRIMINAL rater than a VICTIM.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

It's a formfactor. Google it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...