Moved:wargame #2 argument (rare collectors item:b_b flames!)

...let us know what you think, free speech!
CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

lol, excuse me?

I'm sorry if being right and correcting you makes you angry. My post wasnt meant to upset nor offend you merely make a correction, and make a point.

I am however unaffected by your comments, and I'm not going to ban you nor suspend your membership here. I make this decision because I don't want to hinder the flow of information, nor take away your privilege to make use of this site for educational purposes, as well as you being a new member.

Let me make something else clear though.

You have 2 posts on this forum, and you've only been a member here for about 2 days, how can you pass any judgment on how people are turning out to be? Or even say that I'm doing something all of the time.

this is a warning for you on outbursts and flaming other members - you were not flamed by anyone and nobody out right insulted you

If you want to have an argument about this matter you can PM me and keep it off the boards so that you can keep your membership

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

*steps to the podium wearing a smoking*

ladies and gentlemen, and the winner in the category "verbal diarrhea" is:

*opens the brown envelope*
ummm....
merchant_ofmenace!

wohoo, well done!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

merchant_ofmenace

Post by merchant_ofmenace »

merchant_ofmenace wrote:sounds to me like gogeta70 ripped the idea from www.hackthissite.org 's realistic 3 mission...

you can see it ...here:http://www.hackthissite.org/missions/realistic/

im pretty sure its copyrighted too...

peace and love
~mm
see that part where i said "im pretty sure"??? it means im not sure. because at the bottom of hts.org it says "This site is the collective work of the HTS staff. Please don't reproduce in part or whole without permission."...so i figured it might be copyrighted. again, i was trying to save you the trouble of getting in trouble...my intention was merely to help you. and yet you all got uptight about it. as for the "you've been here for 2 days" speech. it can take me less then that to figure someone out.

as for the "pm me and keep this off the boards so you can keep your membership", do you honestly think i give a flying fuck about getting banned from this site? its a complete shit-heap. The only decent thing about this site if the wargames, and its down half the damn time. Though this site may have some potential, your not doing anything to attempt to help it. this is my last post on suck-o. and i now know that this site's URL explains exactly what this site does. Sucks.

to bad_brain: thanks for the award ^_^ my mom sure is proud.
later
~mm

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Don't let the door hit'cha on the way out.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

@merchant_ofmenace,
lol i tried not to post but anyway...
first of all, its good you bothered to give us a cool review, but unfortunately you dont understand, its not all about fun, i dont even want to explain you coz there's no point, neither i have time nor energy to waste, as you already said you dont give a fuck right, same with us, we dont give a fuck about who you are but still we showed some respect and did not misuse our power.

Thats the difference between you and us, you showed what you are actually and we showed how nice we are.

We know what we are doing and talking about this site, only the time can tell, we'll wait and watch.

Remember microsoft? everyone hates, makes fun of, rapes microsoft, but still its the most popular, people who're not even working with microsoft are making fortunes.

Dont be jealous of us and dont bother posting "jealous?? my ass" threads.
You dont like this site, no one forced you to come here, its your own choice, you may leave anytime and you're welcome anytime.

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

not anymore

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Court of Suck-O presents case merchant_ofmenace v. Suck-O Staff (CircuitBomB).

Docket 000-001

All stand.

Honorable Judge Stavros presiding.

Please be seated.

Plaintiff: merchant_ofmenace v. Defendant: Suck-O Staff (CircuitBomB)

Topic: minor copyright disagreement

Statements preceeding:

merchant_ofmenace:
sounds to me like gogeta70 ripped the idea from www.hackthissite.org 's realistic 3 mission...

peace and love
~mm
CircutBomb's rebuttal:
merchant_ofmenace

who cares if its copyrighted - your going to sit there and tell me that your signed up to this security community as well as a visitor of hackthissite.org and youve never copied something that was copyrighted?

fuck give me one example of a "concept" being copyrighted? mabey the images are, or the names, even the code, but if Gogeta here didnt copy any of those things and merely used the concept he is in no wrong nor has he committed copyright infringement.
merchant_ofmenace's emotional outburst:
Circuit, go fuck yourself. I hate HTS, i was just trying to make sure that no one here got in any trouble. Everyone at HTS is a bitch. Just like everyone here is turning out. So you, sir, need to get your daddy's dick out of your ass and quit being a god damn mother fucking bitch all the fucking time.

You, sir, are a fucking retard.
~mm
CircuitBomB's Final Statement:
lol, excuse me?

I'm sorry if being right and correcting you makes you angry. My post wasnt meant to upset nor offend you merely make a correction, and make a point.

I am however unaffected by your comments, and I'm not going to ban you nor suspend your membership here. I make this decision because I don't want to hinder the flow of information, nor take away your privilege to make use of this site for educational purposes, as well as you being a new member.

Let me make something else clear though.

You have 2 posts on this forum, and you've only been a member here for about 2 days, how can you pass any judgment on how people are turning out to be? Or even say that I'm doing something all of the time.

this is a warning for you on outbursts and flaming other members - you were not flamed by anyone and nobody out right insulted you

If you want to have an argument about this matter you can PM me and keep it off the boards so that you can keep your membership
merchant_ofmenace's Final Statement:
merchant_ofmenace wrote:
sounds to me like gogeta70 ripped the idea from www.hackthissite.org 's realistic 3 mission...

peace and love
~mm
see that part where i said "im pretty sure"??? it means im not sure. because at the bottom of hts.org it says "This site is the collective work of the HTS staff. Please don't reproduce in part or whole without permission."...so i figured it might be copyrighted. again, i was trying to save you the trouble of getting in trouble...my intention was merely to help you. and yet you all got uptight about it. as for the "you've been here for 2 days" speech. it can take me less then that to figure someone out.

as for the "pm me and keep this off the boards so you can keep your membership", do you honestly think i give a flying fuck about getting banned from this site? its a complete shit-heap. The only decent thing about this site if the wargames, and its down half the damn time. Though this site may have some potential, your not doing anything to attempt to help it. this is my last post on suck-o. and i now know that this site's URL explains exactly what this site does. Sucks.

to bad_brain: thanks for the award ^_^ my mom sure is proud.
later
~mm
[Judge'sCase Note]Clearly the Plaintiff is suffering from an acute case of PMS.

The Court awards the defendant (Suck-O Staff [CircuitBomB]) the amount of $100,000 SOD (Suck-O Dollars) for emotional damages.

*Gavel Noise*

Court is adjourned.

I couln't help but take a swing. It was way too tempting :D

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, besides all that bullshit your retarded brain vomited into this board you noticed one thing: this site has potential. so the reason why you're not liking it here is obvious: you don't have potential. you're just a loudmouth trying to act smart....just another one of those useless haters on the internet who is trying to blow up his crippled ego, you're just mad at yourself because you're too lame to build anything by your own. well, that's what happens when brother and sister are having a baby, we all feel sorry for you.... :-({|=
now go away subhuman scum, you're not allowed to talk to members of the master race anyway.... [-X

p.s. "your mum is sure proud"? come on, a crack whore don't even know what pride is... :roll: