Fucking battlefeild 2142

About your favorite games!
bennybill
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Fucking battlefeild 2142

Post by bennybill »

Rght hi ppl ive had this problem for some times and god it drives me mad. When i double click bf 2142 it should load and start up like it always does but from a few weeks ago nothing happens i double click it mouse loads and nothing happens. Im like ok ok i checked the support on steam but phfff nothing. i googled it 8) well a breif discription of wat was happening and notihng :x i asked a m8t on xfire and tells me to open bf dictonary to see but he gives up and signs off :evil: so i do a system restore from a few days to see if i downlaoded anything to interupt it, and NO still doesnt work :twisted: sooooo, anyways :lol: i was wondering if any of yous hhad this problem and are willing to help a guy in stress :?: if u can, u could add me on steam, ben_k101 or xfire, beno1025

Thx Ben :)

isapiens
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by isapiens »

Any retarded firewalls running in the background? I had that problem with Call of Duty....

bennybill
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by bennybill »

i'll check thx m8t

ok i done that and yet it still doesnt work is there any way to check if any files are missing as i could fo got corrupt but that would have to tell em but this tells me nothing

b3^

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Just do a complete reinstall of it dude, that fixes the problem most of the time.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

right gogeta....some games are simply buggy, I remember Diablo2 where some of my friends had to install it up to 3 or 4 times until it worked properly.

bennybill
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by bennybill »

Ok ill try even tho ive done it before and it did nothing i will give it a go :)

isapiens

Post by isapiens »

bad_brain
PostPosted: right gogeta....some games are simply buggy, I remember Diablo2 where some of my friends had to install it up to 3 or 4 times until it worked properly.
Haha, god damn Dioblo2, i remember i had to avoid some places on the map cuz the game would crash every time i passed by lol