binder and encryption

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
du1978

binder and encryption

Post by du1978 »

hi there. Just a short question about one of my server.exe files...

I used a well known rat to create my server.exe and encrypted it. Then, I tried to bind it with a simple game and my AV could'nt tell me fast enough there was a virus...however, when I used the binder to bind the uncrypted server.exe it is not detected.

Does this mean that there's no need to encrypt the server file, or have I done something wrong?

thanks

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

binding a file in a way it can't be detected by AVs is simply a matter of luck, the files are binded in a pretty random way. so it can happen it works on the 1st time and when you do it again in exactly the same way it don't.
it's the result that counts, and even an encrypted file has to be decrypted again to make it work, so simply use what works best for you.... :wink:

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

It might sounds stupid but how an exe can create another exe... I mean, when you use a GUI rat to create a server, how does it make the exe... Usually you have to compiled stuff.. no?

The same question apply to a binder...
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, a binder is not really creating a new exe, it's more like a self extracting archive where you can add commands which run on extraction (for dispalying fake error messages for example).
and sure, it's no problem to build new exe files when creating the trojan server, the needed environment is in the dlls of the builder, the environment can be kept very small because only the really necessary parts have to be included and not a full environment like for development platforms.

root321
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by root321 »

can someone tell me which binder to use to bind a KGB keylogger with another file?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

I've made good experiences with the Moussa binder, but I have to admit that it's been a long time since I used it. like I said before, it's a matter of luck to produce an undetectable anyway and might take a lot of attempts....don't waste too much time with it... :wink:

root321
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by root321 »

could u explain to me pls how can i get a moussa binder? cuz at the moussa in the binders section doesnt work

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

oops...seems the .exe have been deleted by our last host (we had some probs a year ago)...I re-uploaded the file, it's working now... :wink:

root321
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by root321 »

thx :)