msn messenger webcam hacking (for educational purposes only)

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
shawty

msn messenger webcam hacking (for educational purposes only)

Post by shawty »

just out of curiousity, is there any way i can view other contacts webcam without them knowing?.. does this software/possibility even exist?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Hm, are you a virgin and have never seen a naked chick or where´s the educational issue? :lol: Almost any trojan has a "view webcam" option.

shawty

Post by shawty »

I was just wondering if a such software existed... :o sure I"m a virgin :D.. and by the way, was that ironically ment?.. I dont think that anyone would hesitate if almost any trojan had the view webcam option... anyway, you are the genious :D[/quote]

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

sure I"m a virgin
Here, for your "education":
Educational link

But don´t "learn" too much, you´ll get blind... :lol:

But now for real, this question has nothing to do with hacking at all. I guess it has to do with the usual "I don´t trust my friend/girlfriend and I want to control her/him"-thing, right? 8)
Such programs exist for other IM applications, so they are surely available for MSN too.....where? I don´t know...:P

shawty

Post by shawty »

thnx for the link :lol: ... well its not to control i guess, i dont even have a girlfriend so.... but the thing is that i want to find out what kind of hacktools i can get for msn messenger.... thought that i could ask u since ur good with hacktools and trojans and stuff like that... but anyway, thanks :D [/url]

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

I have to admit I was interested in the same stuff at the beginning, but believe me, it´s just a wast of time, you´ll learn nothing out of it... :wink:
Such programs are mostly poorly coded, filled with malware or just useless. Some of these "hey look! I use the same code over and over again and just alter the GUI"-coders even started to demand money for their crappy VB-applications... :roll: Sub7 and Optix pro (I think) provide the "view cam"-option for free, k, lame too but at least no ripp-off, and to place a trojan server on the target system will force you to learn at least a bit... :wink:

shawty

Post by shawty »

ok... thanks for your good advice... :D now I at least know that its a waste of time... thanks man 8)

shawty

Post by shawty »

And oh , I almost forgot.... :o what do you recommend for a newbie like me? (in hacking I mean)... Thanks :D

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Hm, if you´re really interested you have to read, read, read....
Learn a programming language (I always recommend HTML at the beginning because it´s easy to learn, and then a OOP language like Java or C++ afterwards, if you´re a real hardcore guy then maybe assembler).
Knowledge of the basics like the most common protocols are inevitable imo.... :wink:

chengnaras

Thanks Brain

Post by chengnaras »

Thanks a lot for Helping and Advising.

Really you are doing a Great Job.

Thanks & Cheers,
Chengnara.S

DaDragon

Post by DaDragon »

Hey, does anyone have a working link for the "Sub7" program?
I wanna use it to scare one of my friends, I'm probably gonna do this:

Hope it really scares 'em to death :lol:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Take a look into the download-section... :wink:

shawty

Post by shawty »

omg im in the hall of lame :oops: me and my stupid questions... :oops: :lol:.... I had that coming anyway so... lol = ) hehe

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hehe....nothing personal mate.... :wink:
we were just really annoyed by all these hotmail-, yahoo- and credit cards-posts and had to show that such posts are not wanted here. you will not stay in there forever... :wink:

I remember my first post in a hacking-forum, I asked for a key for a MS program...gawd, the room temperature here is still rising when I think of the flames... :lol:

shawty

Post by shawty »

ok.. lol :lol: thnx man... 8) :wink: :D