FXP

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
slipparse
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

FXP

Post by slipparse »

I was wondering what the objective is for most of the hackers around here??? Is it to make your own stro's to fxp files from the one to the other? It also occurs to me that generally speaking every hacker is very mysterious about his ressources.... where to find the newest exploits etc....

What I also wanted to ask is how hacking for stro's is different from hacking for other purposes?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Well, for me hacking is about curiousity and learning. And that´s the point why most people don´t give away information: If someone is too lazy to spend time with learning and thinks he can take the easy way by demanding solutions for "problems" like "how to hack an email-account" why should I help him? Even the newest newbie can help the more experienced guys with simply asking intelligent questions which force them to learn more about the topic, and so he will surely receive helpful and intelligent answers.
And the thing about the ressources: Mate, there aren´t any "hidden&secret underground" sites where you can get real secret hacking informations, all is easy findable with good old google. And if someone is too lazy to google I´m too lazy to answer... :lol: Google for exploits and you´ll easily find sites like fsirt or packetstorm. If someone don´t even know where to look for exploits I don´t think he´ll be able to compile and use them anyway...(no offense against you). :wink:

Oh, and about fxp through stro´s: This isn´t a warez site and it´ll never be one, it´s about sharing and improving knowledge.

slipparse
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by slipparse »

thanks for your help, mate.

I've been checking out those links of yours and I think they can be useful in future. Too bad that good message boards aren't to be found that easy. I think those are the places if you want to learn the most. Just by reading some threads and posts. I was told that governmentsecurity.org is teh place to be but too bad that they've closed registration.

I have still many things to learn. Now i am trying to compile exploits with Cygwin. I don't know if that will do the trick but hey, I am trying :)

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Hm, imo it don´t make much sense to use cygwin for this job, use a "real" linux distro or take a look here:
bloodshed.net
:wink:

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

I seriously have no idea why I'm learning to hack and such...I suppose it's for the knowledge itself. I like to know as much as I can about anything and everything I can.
Yeahh, I agree with what Bad_Brain said %100
Also, I never thought about creating my on distro...hmm..in the far future when i have the skill..I may :). LOL at least, that way if it messes up it's my fault..also I wouldn't have to pay anything..and I could completely personalise the security and such. Thanx for bringing that up. :D
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

hmm why do i do what i do....i started phreaking before anything and as i said ive never really been much of a hacker, but everything i learned is beacuse i wanted to know it, i thirst for that extra punch of knowledge that will allow me to make that free phone call, lol, but like bad_brain said you can find out how to do anything (and albeit anything) somewhere on the web....hell i found a text file one time that explain(in detail) how to cook a woman in the oven, the best cuts all that shit, mind you it was disgusting but hell you can find if you take the time to look a bit...Iv always thought that information should be free to all persons, and if im correct isnt it part of good hacker ethics? thats mainly why there isnt Secret Info sites for hacking, lmao

ooo but it would be kewl to have a Secret Covert net site, lol