XBOX 360

About your favorite games!
CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

XBOX 360

Post by CommonStray »

Well my xbox arrived yesterday, but the Need For Speed Underground: Most Wanted game i chose to come with it didnt come, instead they sent Kameo, which isnt too bad i guess, its kinda hard....awesome graphics and the console(dashboard) is pretty slick, plays mp3's you can hook up cameras and portable devices and even stream music and video to it from your "Windows-based PC", I will be getting Most Wanted here in about a week in the mail, I guess they come seperatly (woot 2 free games, i wont complain)

Love wireless gaming its nice, kinda feels funny im so used to having a cord :?

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

IMO having wireless controler or anyting mean that you have to change batterie OR you have to recharge it... Here's the scenario:

1.Someone just need a box full of pill in case his batteri run out.
2. You play a game and you need to recharge it NOW
3. Something else.

I guess I'm not the only one who use to play 8hours straight and if I would have to replace/charge battery I would have been pissed off
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

depends on the batteries if you ask me, ive known rechargable batteries to last a long as time, and thats in a digital camera...they have play and charge kits for your controllers too so there are ways around the pesky oops my batteries are dead scenario

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Xbox games; live in your world, Deathmatch in ours

Post by DNR »

I would try the wireless controllers, I fuxored up two controllers by getting the cables chewed up inside the lazyboy recliner. #@$% Just have a box of batteries and be a reloading m-f'er like you were in a Duke Nuke'm deathmatch.

"Two things I was planning on doing today-
Chewing bubblegum and Kicking some ass.

And I am all out of bubblegum."

Oh, and Long live the BFG!

DNR

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

HOORAH! :twisted:

4rc4ng3L
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by 4rc4ng3L »

I got the 360 when it came out. Right now i have PDZ, COD2, NFS:MW, and the sexy Oblivion. Pretty happy with it... wish had some cash spare to buy a second and take it apart and mod it up a bit. Would be sweet running some linux distro on that