but learning by doing is fun ;)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/Vlady/48265b8wj96xhce.gif[/img]

mrmike
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by mrmike »

:D hey all
i have another question xD
my idea was, i code a lil fake login (maybe from steam or msn) and bind it with the worm..now so far,ok but now my question:
HOW CAN I MADE THAT THE INFECTET COMPUTER SEND ME THE TXT FILE??
pls can anybody help me?
:cry: i know im a noob,but i will learn all and theres no better way then learning by doing..=)
thanx guys..
mrmike

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

In this case, your not doing a worm... try googling thes keyword separatly...

Worm, Virus, Trojan, sasser

A trojan is like doing a fake login screen... a worm is something that will replicate itself without any help trought a holw in a system... that's why the 0-day xploit.

Before doing such, I would suggest you to set up a useless box and test your stuff on yourself first. :roll:
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

right nerdz, and best never use it outside your test network anyway.....distributing worms is no joke, even if you would maybe not go to prison you will work the next 20 years only to pay for the damages.

mrmike

Post by mrmike »

:D lol thanx
but i never want to let my worm "free" its only for learning and i will test it on my second computer(has only 1 adress in outlook express and thats me :wink: ),
but i think it is a worm,he spread himself @p2p,msn and outlook...arent that the description of a worm? :roll:
so thanx for ya answers and i really dont wana le the worm "free", thats why i will add so much things as possible into the "worm"(or not worm :wink: )..

ok now back 2 my question:anyone has a idea or tut for sending me the txt file of infectet computer??

ps: i dont wana code a trojan or virus,because i want to "put" all these things in one worm..

_Sonic_
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by _Sonic_ »

winsock and inet gets normally blocked by a simple firewall. I recommend a Virus in Vb but a worm would be hard to make because it gets easy detected.Like you said a worm needs to spread itself so maybe you post some of your thoughts how you wanna do that in vb :D

In Vb you could use MsInet to send you the Text of a Text file but for that you need a p2p connection or the victim needs a web server installed.Means you need the right to read the Text from the Server(Victim).

I made trojans and so on but i dont see a way to make a working worm in vb.Wish you all the best :)

mrmike

Post by mrmike »

:lol: sorry that i re-alive that old post -.-
soooo i work a lot on that fucking vb code (cause im really a noob in coding but im on the way to became better :wink: ) soo now i began new and look @ it; my lil beta worm spreds perfekt(e-mail,and limewire and morpheus(try to spred it on msn and icq..)) and is invisible for av.sooo now so far so good^^ but now i will make some goodies^^ (like open cd-tray etc.)
@sonic;
i will post the code when im finish with my work,then other peoples can give me her advises or tipps to make it better..

so anyway,thanx to all for your help :D