SubSeven - Help a newb :)

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
mikee737800

SubSeven - Help a newb :)

Post by mikee737800 »

Hey,

Im a hacking virgin and completely new.

I read about the SubSeven trojan. Now I downloaded the file and now can somebody give me a tutorial how to work it and infect another PC?

Cheers,
Mikee

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

hey Mikee welcome to Suck-O forums!

SubSeven...

Ie played with this tool a few times and at first it was kinda kool, but that was a while ago...at this moment nearly every virus and spyware removal program out there has SubSevens backdoor in their engines, even though some people may not have these scanners, the number of people isnt going to be quite as high as you would think, so i definitly wouldnt recommend this approach to hacking.

If your a "virgin" as you say, its best you read about Internet Security, this is where intenet hacking revolves and evolves, understanding Security will enable you the ability to get around it, and is a good place to start. Also read up on Hacking definitions and what it means to others, and define it yourself, most people think hacking is just breaking into a system, which its not just that...

Trojans are easy, getting one started normally involves taking the server-side file (the file that would infect anothers pc) and getting it on anothers pc by means of social engineering, or hiding it within another file such as a jpeg or gif. finding your targets IP address can be easy at times depending how you interact with your target, e-mail headers, direct connections using yahoo or AIM or just random scanning in a particular range of ip addresses (which i do believe subseven has a scanning feature)

Just remember, use of these tools are supposed to be used for legal purposes...