Hi i'm a Newbie!

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
visions

Hi i'm a Newbie!

Post by visions »

Just saying hello to all...i like to be a help to this site...it's really cool...I specialize in Network and security, and have a lot of books about computers, hacking, and dealing with computers on a hold...i love graphic design as well...and everything of interest

Cheers to all 8)

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

welcome to suck-o.... :wink:
well, I think it´s the right site for you, web dev, networking, coding...it´s a good place for allrounders, but also for people which are about to specialize.
have fun...:)

um,and please don´t crosspost..:wink:

Carlos27

New here also.

Post by Carlos27 »

Hello guys and girls, I'm new here too.
Just thought I'd check out the forum and say hello and introduce myself.
I am, I suppose, a Newbie, but I am keen to learn all things good.

I'm the same as most enthusiasts on here, computers are a way of life, education and unlimited entertainment.

I have many books on Programming , Network Security, HTML , Hacking, Building and repairing computers etc, etc.

I haven't mastered it all, but then I hope I never will :wink:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hey Carlos, welcome to suck-o... :)

I don´t think it´s possible anyway to know ALL, when you know all about let´s say MySQL4 you can be sure MySQL5 is about to be launched... :lol:
but in my opinion that´s why all this computer-stuff is so exiting, it´s in a constant flow and evolutes every single day, so there´s always new stuff to discover. many people think that computer freaks like us do nothing but gaming all day or trying to crack other peoples computers, but they´re just jealous about our knowledge and our will to learn and improve. and that´s what in my opinion our way of life is: we take every day as an opportunity to learn... :)

so enjoy your stay here, we´re already looking forward to your questions and answers... :wink:

PLeXroD
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by PLeXroD »

yeh thats an pretty interesting subject....:
but in my opinion that´s why all this computer-stuff is so exiting, it´s in a constant flow and evolutes every single day, so there´s always new stuff to discover. many people think that computer freaks like us do nothing but gaming all day or trying to crack other peoples computers, but they´re just jealous about our knowledge and our will to learn and improve. and that´s what in my opinion our way of life is: we take every day as an opportunity to learn...
i got an example on that btw... i go an education school where you get educated in what you like to become... hmm... i like to be a computer expert well why is it then im trying to get an education as a truck driver?...hmm... and then yet again the interests comes along and play with us to fit in to the puzzle of the world... cause here in denmark allmost all kind of work is realated to an specific education... yes offcourse you have get an education.... but thunk if you didn't.... like if i really wanted to be an xpert in html and all the stuff i to do the same as bad_brain....
and all the class mates says all that kind of stuf like
your just an nerdz you sit all day long and ´play gamers the computer...
1. i can't play gamers on it cause it's and Dell GX1 266MHz, 288 SDRAM, ATI RAGE II 4 Mb, onboard LAN and Soundcard, 24 x Creative CD-ROM Drive, 40 GB Seagate Model ST340015A, 6 GB MAXTOR, No SATA all Drives by IDE,,, so it's a little hard to play some gamerz on...
2. i dont really like playin games

now what du you think?
-Never try to be uncommon, instead of that only realize it's you that is common...-

-In grater common sence Linux is better than MS Windows-

-Never try to hack platform, instead of that, only make security and teach other to do that to-

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

same here man, I don´t even have the time to play....I wish I would... :?
but well, even gaming has a use (improves eye/hand-coordination), but where´s the use in watching crappy TV-shows the whole evening, like most of the oh-so-normal people do? :lol:

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

bow chica bow wow

PLeXroD

Post by PLeXroD »

hahaha :lol: :D :roll: .....
" but where´s the use in watching crappy TV-shows the whole evening, like most of the oh-so-normal people do?"
yeah exactly like the "OH - SO - NORMAL - PEOPLE"
:P bow chica bow wow 8)
dammit they should be have to be teached a little leason called the = "oh-so-normal" now i ask what is normal??? hmm... its a bit difficult to define... after my head no one is normal we have all each way to think then we must be wierd, tho in our own ways... hmm thats a little thinker from a danish mans point-a-view ....
-Never try to be uncommon, instead of that only realize it's you that is common...-

-In grater common sence Linux is better than MS Windows-

-Never try to hack platform, instead of that, only make security and teach other to do that to-

Merchant
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by Merchant »

-_^ if you are "normal" there is something seriously wrong with you!