hack into a school computer

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
killer

hack into a school computer

Post by killer »

i have been trying and trying fora long time to figure out how to do this by myself but i cannot figure out how to undo the admin restrictions or anything any help with hacking into school computers would be awesome...

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

lol use your social skill... or be smart.

You can try this: When someone want to log into their account, chek what the login screen looks like. Then, open VB and with a screenshot you did/got from the login screen( if you can't take a screenshot, try to chek around the manufacturer website....) Then, go ito Vb and make a picture box. Place the screenshot in this and replace the user entries by textbox. Then, you can email yourself their admin or stock them into a simple access database using OledbCommand. Have fun
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

PLeXroD
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by PLeXroD »

in that case i actually dont know what i would do...

that is tottally wiicckkeed duuudde
-Never try to be uncommon, instead of that only realize it's you that is common...-

-In grater common sence Linux is better than MS Windows-

-Never try to hack platform, instead of that, only make security and teach other to do that to-

killer

Post by killer »

so doing what was already said although i have no idea on how to do this yet would give me rights on the computer again??

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

actually i would try seeing what kind of accesses i had alreadyq, can you get command prompt? how about going to RUn and typing telnet to see if you can bring that up, if you can get either of these its a good thing, using comand prompt would be the best, netstat for the IP's of the computers/servers as well as run programs from a disk, such as a brute force.

Also try making a Live Cd of Linux
Knoppix and Phlak are both good ones and easy to make
download the CD image from eitehrs site and burn the ISO to a CD
when your at school pop the CD in when you start your computer

make sur eto read up on some linux terminology first tho if your not familiar with it.

Merchant
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by Merchant »

hmm, i know with macs (which i have limited experience) that the admin acc can be accessible from your personal acc. its a matter of brute forcing a passwd, then you have access rights and therefore can change your personal settings. with windows it can be harder. hmm maybe if you can access their acc from yours you can take their cookie folder and rumage through that. ;) lol. the easiest way i can think of is to just guess their passwd! 0:) make a list on paper, that way you know if youve already tried something!

btw, if this post is a little messy, im sorry, it 1 in the morning, hehe.

w1tchdoctor
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by w1tchdoctor »

what worked for me was a Linux distb. called Rainbow 6...it works better than LC4 because the tables are already made and it doesnt have to brute force the SAM file.....so instead of taking like 3-15 days it took like 5-20 min.

nucleardonkey

Post by nucleardonkey »

You know the gus at microsoft dont log in as admin thats for noobs. They log in as the system. This is how you do.

push ctrl + r, or go to run (the same thing)

write "at XX:XX /interactive taskmgr" whit out the" " and x should be the time you want to go in system mode, usualy like 2 minutes befor the windows clock.

When it has hit the time you need to kill explorer, just press ctrl+alt+del and kill the process called explorer.exe. then you go to program and start new activity an write explorer.exe. And now you should be able to do lots of stuff not eaven the admins can. Enjoy

H4evr
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by H4evr »

You can also use a DOS floppy with NTFS drivers (if necessary) to copy the SAM file from C:\WINDOWS\config\ to somewhere else and then crack it using Cain.