.iso toolkits?

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

.iso toolkits?

Post by ebrizzlez »

Well... later on this week I am planning to go to my friend's house and I need some sick tools to take along with me. I finished burning a few live linux distros now I need windows tools. Would anyone mind making an .iso file with all there favorite hacking tools in it so I can burn it and take it with me. I need anything you can get, frameworks, exploits, viruses, cracks, anything basically thats helpful. Please keep .iso under 700mb. Thanks. :lol:

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

CDBurner XP Pro 3 both burns and creates ISOs. It's what I use for DVD backups and backing up my games to ISO.

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

Thanks for the info. But would you know any hacking tools that I can use? I need stuff to burn onto the a cd so I can take it to my friend's house and do tests. But I want you guys opinion on what I should take and need. General hacking, so anything would be apperciated. :wink:

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Scapy

Post by maboroshi »

I will suggest a tool...

The Scapy port to windows, which I ported :) you can download from my site along with required libraries for python

www.techshinobi.com/software/scapyandpack.zip

and here is a tutorial how to install

www.techshinobi.com/scapywindowsinstall.php

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

Thanks. :wink: Anything else you recommend? It's a just a general test I am preforming so any tools would be much apperciated.