get rid of weirdo on yahoo

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
mightynathdog

get rid of weirdo on yahoo

Post by mightynathdog »

Please somebody hack this person on yahoo he's a pervert and tried to arrange a meeting with a young girl. please please please some hacker show their great skills rid the web of this weirdo

He's yahoo id is
removed by b_b

PLeXroD
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by PLeXroD »

yeh we could maybe do that... but on the other hand why should we?
but yet another and better idea how about that we teach you how to hack him and then teaching you in how you could cover up your tracks? huh... wouldn't that be better?
-Never try to be uncommon, instead of that only realize it's you that is common...-

-In grater common sence Linux is better than MS Windows-

-Never try to hack platform, instead of that, only make security and teach other to do that to-

mightynathdog

much better, please point me in the right direction

Post by mightynathdog »

I've used sub7 over the years I understand about ip address's but I wouldn't now where to start with yahoo

PLeXroD

Post by PLeXroD »

no that i can understand... now im pretty new i this hack thing here... can you teach me something about sub7? cause ive never really heard of it....
-Never try to be uncommon, instead of that only realize it's you that is common...-

-In grater common sence Linux is better than MS Windows-

-Never try to hack platform, instead of that, only make security and teach other to do that to-

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

first off, if you delved a bit into the forums you would notice that yahoo messanger gives you the persons IP address, it basically direct connects automatially...its a bug for sure, if you want their ip send him an message, wait for his response and run netstat at your command prompt, you may want to run netstat before messaging him so that you can distinguish which is his and which isnt

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

I´ve removed the nickname. contact me via PM and give me some more info, I´ll report it then to my friends at Cyber-Crusaders, they know how to handle this. :wink: