proxy - Anonymous Guest

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
NiKaI

proxy - Anonymous Guest

Post by NiKaI »

hey i just tried the program Anonymous Guest, downloadable at the dowload section of this site. Has anyone else tried it and had good experience with it? i can't get it to work properly because the list of proxy servers is TOO short, only 1 dowload site to go to automatically, and at the moment of writing this only 1 working HTTP server???? how can i make a chain out of that?
if anyone got a torrent or download location for a program that works as well and simple as AG but can get more server list, please tell me...
thanks

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well,such programs are just as good as the proxylists they use, here´s a good source for proxies:
http://www.samair.ru/proxy/
:wink:

NiKaI

Post by NiKaI »

thanx for the good link,
but Anonymous Guest only takes proxy lists in it's own file format, and there is only a small list online, does that suck or what...
i've tried Proxyway but it's way to slow when checking if proxies work,
so do you have any recommendation for a good program?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yeah,that really sucks... :?
well, my favorite one is JAP, it works a little different: the users of this program are using some kind of connection pool, the more users the more anonymous you are, the anonymity level is displayed in the application. it´s a service of the University of Dresden, and they run absolutely no logs, they had a lot of trouble with the german government because of this (but they won, hehe...).
try it: http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/index_en.html

:wink:

NiKaI

Post by NiKaI »

great! :-)