Need a UD?

Here you can show your site or search/offer jobs.
Mrguy123

Need a UD?

Post by Mrguy123 »

I am selling cheap UD's for all major RATs, 10$ USD for each server you want made with my own personal cryptor! Contact me at core777@comcast.net or mikearnest777@yahoo.com

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

o....k
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Jontebullen
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Jontebullen »

whats an UD? :?

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Jontebullen wrote:whats an UD? :?
Think he means that he is making Trojans and shit undetectable

Jontebullen
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Jontebullen »

ok, just saw we have a binder section in the downloads page. don't now if they're undetectable though =/

Mrguy123

Post by Mrguy123 »

yes I can make trojans UD for a small fee, if interested send email at core777@comcast.net

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

ive got a better idea, if you can do this why dont you pass along your knowledge of how its done to members, help them out with their trojan and keylogger questions, be a mentor and a guide to further learning...

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

CircuitB0mB wrote:ive got a better idea, if you can do this why dont you pass along your knowledge of how its done to members, help them out with their trojan and keylogger questions, be a mentor and a guide to further learning...
Amen

Jontebullen
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Jontebullen »

Lmao
but what, when making trojans, you put a legit .exe that someone might actually want and stick a malicious one with it?
Why are some detectable and some not, do they link them together in different ways so that antivirus programs can't see them or what?

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Jontebullen wrote:Lmao
but what, when making trojans, you put a legit .exe that someone might actually want and stick a malicious one with it?
Why are some detectable and some not, do they link them together in different ways so that antivirus programs can't see them or what?

All files has "signatures". The anti viruses has the signatures of the malicious ones and therefore identifies them and deletes them. If the Anti virus does not have the virus signature it will simply not detect it. Thats why some are detectable and some are not.

Jontebullen
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Jontebullen »

so basically, write your own viruses and they won't be detected then.
any tut on how to make a trojan somewhere? :twisted:

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Jontebullen wrote:so basically, write your own viruses and they won't be detected then.
any tut on how to make a trojan somewhere? :twisted:
Basically yes, but it could easily be added to an AV definition file and therefor be detected. So making a large and wide spreading backdoor for example, is a bad idea in my opinion. Making a small and hidden one and only send to specific targets might be the best if you want to keep it undetectable for a longer period of time.

EDIT: getting a tutorial about just making a trojan would be pretty useless, learning a language and making one is perfect because you can make whatever you want of it.

But if you insist, this is what i could find with 1 min of google, not much but it might help http://www.rohitab.com/discuss/index.ph ... opic=15961

Losing_grip
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: Need a UD?

Post by Losing_grip »

Mrguy123 wrote:I am selling cheap UD's for all major RATs, 10$ USD for each server you want made with my own personal cryptor! Contact me at core777@comcast.net or mikearnest777@yahoo.com
Are you going to crypt our server to make it UD? would it be FUD at scantime and runtime? do we pay first or do you crypt our servers first? how can we trust you? are you verified to other forums? how many kbs would be added to our servers after you crypt it? if it gets detected , would you replace it for free? ... is it FUD or UD only? what kind of paying method are we going to use? does your crypter have a name? and hopefully it won't corrupt the server :)

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Re: Need a UD?

Post by Lyecdevf »

Mrguy123 wrote:my own personal cryptor!
Do you mean you encrpt them with an encription that you made? How good is it?
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal