Vista ideas...

Post by ebrizzlez »

What are your opinions about Vista?
Let's Debate... :wink:

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

It has "speech command" ..... only by hearing the name makes you wonder "wtf were they thinking of?". I mean when i talk to my computer i don't want it to act retarded and repeat what i said
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

neo130 wrote:It has "speech command" ..... only by hearing the name makes you wonder "wtf were they thinking of?". I mean when i talk to my computer i don't want it to act retarded and repeat what i said
Well.. what if you going blind.. Or horrible eyesight or something, or a lil death, you need to make sure your saying something or reading something correctly. :wink:

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

ebrizzlez wrote:
neo130 wrote:It has "speech command" ..... only by hearing the name makes you wonder "wtf were they thinking of?". I mean when i talk to my computer i don't want it to act retarded and repeat what i said
Well.. what if you going blind.. Or horrible eyesight or something, or a lil death, you need to make sure your saying something or reading something correctly. :wink:

Well since it doesn't always do what you tell it to...it would get fucked up

alien100
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by alien100 »

its not the worse os, well i mean its a little crap but coding an operating system is hard, you cant expect everything to be perfect!!
[img]http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/9128/sig3copyyybq4.jpg[/img]

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

alien100 wrote:its not the worse os, well i mean its a little crap but coding an operating system is hard, you cant expect everything to be perfect!!
Well.. i agree with alien, nothing is perfect, if you wouldnt need the tool, why would you care to use it or critisize it? :wink:

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

I found this video where the author clearlly favours linux over windows vista. It is called Windows vista vs. Ubuntu and I can not help but to agree with him despite the fact I have not yet used vista.

We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

ebrizzlez wrote:if you wouldnt need the tool, why would you care to use it or critisize it? :wink:
Because you wanted my opinion

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

neo130 wrote:
ebrizzlez wrote:if you wouldnt need the tool, why would you care to use it or critisize it? :wink:
xDDD

True... is there anything else your displeased with Vista with? Or that one factor, that one bug... ruined your whole liking of Vista.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

ebrizzlez wrote:
neo130 wrote:
xDDD

True... is there anything else your displeased with Vista with? Or that one factor, that one bug... ruined your whole liking of Vista.

yeah =/ that the recommendations for Vista is 1024 MB RAM and it's 64 for XP...... it's not the OS that is suposed to take power from the computer, it's the hardware that you need and that it runs you buy Vista because you believe it will be safer and that it will run all your new programs better and smoother. It has none of the things that you want, the only fun thing about it is the gadgets, and if you are in it for that you might as well start using Linux instead ^^.

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

neo130 wrote:
ebrizzlez wrote:
neo130 wrote: Because you wanted my opinion
xDDD

yeah =/ that the recommendations for Vista is 1024 MB RAM and it's 64 for XP...... it's not the OS that is suposed to take power from the computer, it's the hardware that you need and that it runs you buy Vista because you believe it will be safer and that it will run all your new programs better and smoother. It has none of the things that you want, the only fun thing about it is the gadgets, and if you are in it for that you might as well start using Linux instead ^^.
Well... this is the future baby. xD
The better the OS the more you would need to upgrade your computer.
This is to stay up-to-date. I dout anyone using XP uses 64mb of RAM these days.. xD Cause even if thats minium requirements it doesnt mean it will run smoothly and normal. :wink: Linux of course has a low minium requirments, but doesnt succedd to become as big as all the Windows users. Windows, has, and probley always will be, a helpful OS that constantly trys to help the user.. Although, that factor was annoying in XP, it seem to be improved on Vista... :wink: