a joke

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
kooltsinoy

a joke

Post by kooltsinoy »

my friend installed a keylogger on my pc and just discovered it recently i just wanted to have him a dose of his own medicine i have complete access on his pc but dont know what to put.... i dont want to destroy his pc or anything permanent just wanted to put maybe some pop-ups or maybe autoshutdown things like that ..... just something for him to think about ....

any ideas ????

thx alot.... :twisted:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hehe... :lol:
well,put good old sub7 on his box, you can do funny things like displaying faked error messages and much more...
but make sure to change the default port and password-protect the access to keep others out of his box... :wink:

kooltsinoy

Post by kooltsinoy »

i like the way that sounds but really im not hacker or anything close to it so if you dont mine me asking how could i do that ??? oh pls dont get frustrated :oops: thx thx :D

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

find a version of SubSeven online

you have to have your friends IP address (you can get it via netstat on his or your computer or via typing ipconfig at RUN on his computer)

change the default port the server will use in the server settings menu and create a password for it (search on google for a port list, i dont think ours is accessible at the moment if it is its in the navigation to the left)

re-make the server

secretly install the program on his computer by opening it (alot of virus scanners pick it up, so make sure you run all his antivirus stuff and let it allow your server program, do this as well if he has a firewall)

go back to your computer and put in his IP address and try to connect

kooltsinoy

Post by kooltsinoy »

thx mate this this will make me laugh alot :lol:
kinda feels good to get revenge hehehe :twisted: