Don't know what to make of this. Can you?

Stuff that don´t fit in the other categories.
Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Don't know what to make of this. Can you?

Post by Stavros »

I downloaded the Programming PHP (bottom one) from Downloads |Textfiles | PHP and got a little box with the header 7-Zip and it says "Unspecified Error." I have no idea what to make of this. Can anyone help? Did I forget to mention I'm usin 7zip? :P

[Edit] It only has the little close button at the top right of the box and an Ok button.

PLeXroD
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by PLeXroD »

allright this might sound foolish but try to press to ok buttom and see what happends
-Never try to be uncommon, instead of that only realize it's you that is common...-

-In grater common sence Linux is better than MS Windows-

-Never try to hack platform, instead of that, only make security and teach other to do that to-

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

um,do you mean "programming PHP"? I downloaded it, works fine for me....it´s the problem with fast connections, sometimes the archives are damaged... :?

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

or mabey the problem lies with uploading them with a slow connection :lol:

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

I have DSL (albeit a crappy 256 Kbps ADSL connection), so I don't know. I'll redownload. Oh and when I press ok the box dissappears and nothing happens.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

CircuitB0mB wrote:or mabey the problem lies with uploading them with a slow connection :lol:
teh...my sweet dialup connection is like driving in a Rolls Royce, maybe slower than a Ferrari but much more comfy for the passengers... 8)

and well, I dl´d the file and it works for me... :wink:

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

That suck bad_brain. I suffered from dail up for the longest time and attempted to convince my dad to get DSL, but he thought you still couldn't use the phone while surfing the web. Man, I'm so glad we finally got DSL (regardless of the relatively slow DSL speed).

PLeXroD

Post by PLeXroD »

what!?!? uh man i didn't thought that of you bad_brain.... i thought that you got a fast connnection but i was wrong... damn... allright

now i really need to bribe:

i got 2550 kbs dl / 512 kbs upl that is fast... aint it?
-Never try to be uncommon, instead of that only realize it's you that is common...-

-In grater common sence Linux is better than MS Windows-

-Never try to hack platform, instead of that, only make security and teach other to do that to-

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

what?! 8O
BANNED! :lol:

yeah, it really sucks at the moment, but I´ll move to another house in february/march, and then I´ll get a sweet and fast connection too....man, how I look forward to this... :D

try again Stavros, it just happens sometimes.... :wink:

p.s. plexrod, you can catch me on yahoo in the next days if you like, saturday or sunday would be nice, I´ll show you some basics about your site then.