ParaChat

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
sherlock
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

ParaChat

Post by sherlock »

Hey.

i was banned off this site which is using a parachat chatroom. I just wanted to get in back. I used proxys but none of them worked. So If you guyz could help me out here brothers.

Dont lecture me that i shouldnt go dere lol...i am addicted to it

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

In all honesty you probably should have agreed with the ToS or the rules; and thought about the consequences BEFORE you got banned. The only way you can probably get back is by spoofing your IP/MAC address, and to do this you have some learning to do. Do a google for "Spoofing IP Address" + "Spoofing MAC Address"..this brought up three decent tutorials for me. Regardless, this is the extent of my knowledge..even if it be wrong, it's how I would tackle it. Good luck.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

why have you been banned?

sherlock

lol

Post by sherlock »

The admin is a D***. He makes dirty sites about the girls who visit to the site and adds dirty photos of them on that small site and triies to ruin thier reputation. I just said in the main, that its sad doing all that stuff, its a waste of time and he started cursing me out and banned me. i just want to get in so i can swear at him lol

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

That is not very mature, on both sides. I say if you wish to get in, just to bitch..leave it be. There are other things you could learn that could be benifical to 'him' takeing down the sites, but I am not suggesting 'you' do so.

sherlock

Yeah

Post by sherlock »

But he needs to be taught a lesson, We cant close down the site becuase he adds them photos on a third party host, Yahoo Briefcase.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

dude, if he uses photographs of persons that haven't agreed to publishing the pics it's a violation of copyrights and a violation of privacy. contact the host of his website and the host where the pics are stored and demand them to stop it. do this in a kind business-man way and name the offenses that I wrote above....the site will be offline pretty quick. and this will hurt him more than insulting him in a chatroom.... :lol:

bubzuru
.net coder
.net coder

Post by bubzuru »

demand them to stop it. do this in a kind business-man way and name the offenses that I wrote above....the site will be offline pretty quick. and this will hurt him more than insulting him in a chatroom
do that :lol: