my life story here it is part 1

...let us know what you think, free speech!
shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

my life story here it is part 1

Post by shamir »

my life story here it is part 1 8)

Once a upon time, I was born in a middle east locaiton in baku its part of Asia lol, in 1976 then in 1980 there was war becomeing in baku, between Baku army and the riman army don't ask why my asswipe hurts to tell you,
thats why my family left baku me my mom dad and sister, my cousns and there family left one year earliy da ok then we moved to usa new york I was 4 years old and ,my sister was 15 years old da. Then at the age of 5 I went to k-grade.
the end of part 1 foks part 2 tommrow foks 8)
Last edited by shamir on 23 Jul 2007, 17:27, edited 1 time in total.

bubzuru
.net coder
.net coder

Post by bubzuru »

is this true :lol:

shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Post by shamir »

yep all of it 8)

Garkeiner
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Garkeiner »

1976 then in 1980
Damn your are Old ... lol joking

shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Post by shamir »

part 2 guys
I almost got left back in k grade because I didn't know how to spell my name but then I could I passed the grade. At the age of 6 I went to 1 grade,
once I went to the boys bathroom at age 6 the kid in my class said he will tell everyone that I have a smell duck in the bathroom unless I go to the girls bathroom and show my underwear to the girls or he tell everyone about my smell duck lol. Then later months I bulled by him and his friends then one day I throw a stack at one of his right hand boys then he atk me and his friends busted my head it was all bloody shit busted it on the wall and I was only 6, the teachers didn't even do anything my friend had to help me he took me to the bathroom to wash my bloody head.
then my mom came she was crying like crazy folks she talk to the manger of the school she said they were just playing around, when I busted my head no one even was around to help expect my friend. I fucking hate that public school in NY :evil: