Is this illegal to talk about?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

I see my thread has morphed. Shouldn't we <cut><paste> the political ranting into the "General Section?"

xtheblack9x
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by xtheblack9x »

Stavros wrote:I see my thread has morphed. Shouldn't we <cut><paste> the political ranting into the "General Section?"
sorry about that

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

No need to be sorry. I quite enjoy this. It's just is this the right section/Should this be moved?

w1tchdoctor
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by w1tchdoctor »

yeah sorry...you know all us american are ADD as hell....o look a squirrel....

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Uh, you realize I'm from America too, right? But yea, I kind of have the ADD problem too. Can't concentrate on schoolwork...and other stuff, like learning a computer language. The Xbox calls to me....

xtheblack9x
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by xtheblack9x »

Stavros wrote:Uh, you realize I'm from America too, right? But yea, I kind of have the ADD problem too. Can't concentrate on schoolwork...and other stuff, like learning a computer language. The Xbox calls to me....
ya I was always distracted in school and i can never sit down and read stuff unless its something im really into like computers. RSP YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

let me ask you this bad_brain if 2 airline jets flew into two of the most popular, frequented, and ceratinly rishest (dealing with money trade etc...) in your country, how would your country retaliate, i see it as a smart move for german secret agents to meet and cooperate with US CIA, better to stop something bad from happeneing, the world is at war with terrosists, wether or not its publicized or not, every country has its domestic and home security, but honestly, who would do it if not the US? France? Russia? Spain? I dont know, I understaind the United States government gets into things, most people think they shouldnt, and that they get into things most people think they should, but who else would of pushed, and targeted, and actually rallied against terrorist states like the US has, who else? what would Germany do if you had TWO WORLD trade centers brought down by organized terrorist cells? Germany may not have gotten involved in it publicly, but in all truth any "free nation" would be involved some way or the other, wether secret or not, i know the US wouldnt try to hide it, we straight up say this is what we are doing, and we do it, we have nothing to hide (although i wish our leaders would pay more attention to domestic issues) :?:

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

oh and ADD is an excuse anyone can use, please, the Human race has lived with ADD for centuries, its only recently became an issue...everyone uses it as an excuse... :cry: im 23 years old when i was a small child i was DIAGnosed with ADHD, 15yrs and i dont take a pill, i do what i must, because its called life

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, I understand what you mean Circuit, but come on: the war against Iraq was planned long before the the planes crashed....:wink:
but well, what really annoys me is the fact that our politicans simply lied to us. ok, you can say it was for security reasons, but now they got caught and they still act like it´s not our business. it´s like when someone works at McDonalds and steals money, and when caught on camera he says "I havn´t allowed you to film me".
democracy means that the people elect the leaders and the leaders have to do what the people want (look at Switzerland, works perfectly there), and NOT that they do what THEY want once they´re elected. it´s simply our right to know the truth, and believe me, if ALL secrets our politicans hide from us would be revealed it would cause a worldwide panic and anarchy, but maybe that´s what the human race needs because it would be a chance for a new start.

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

CircutB0mB, you're right. ADD is a piss poor excuse. In retrospect, it's because I just get bored with crap they give us.

weedkiller
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by weedkiller »

i cant realy be ilegal the ilega thing is to Do it right?!

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

What? The warez, crackz, serialz? read first page.

dfr3ak

Post by dfr3ak »

Wow! This topic starts off on cr@ckz, seri@lz... then it came down to their countries involved in war against Iraq then to the ADD topic... hahaha... This topic is so diversed that i can't help but read it all over again... and your topic is quite eyecatching as well... "is it illegal to talk about?"... cool!... but i would like to go back to your topic about cr@ckz and seri@lz... for some countries it is absolutely illegal but for some countries especially the under developed ones it still is perfectly legal or so i think... due to the fact that these under developed countries doesn't have enough guardz to watch against pirated cds... and when it comes to politicians in your country... well, all i can share is all of us has some discontent to our politicians... :!:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Politics and borders

Post by DNR »

Remember:
#1. We are all human beings on a single planet, we must get along or we all perish together.
#2. Politics are always annoying, thats why we hate them. Discussing politics will always be offensive. We should try to expand behind the mindset of "I live in Germany/ I live in USA", and just try to be intelligent enough to reconise another decent human being. I have traveled extensively to other countries, every country has its potential and its problems. No country is perfect. No politician will be perfect. The same consideration should be for religion too.
#3.The internet crosses boundries, and borders. I have have friends all over the world, we speak as if we lived down the street from each other. Don't let the government/media tell you how to percieve people from other countries, media=bullshit. You and I, we are the same.

DNR

xtheblack9x
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Re: Politics and borders

Post by xtheblack9x »

DNR wrote:Remember:
#1. We are all human beings on a single planet, we must get along or we all perish together.
#2. Politics are always annoying, thats why we hate them. Discussing politics will always be offensive. We should try to expand behind the mindset of "I live in Germany/ I live in USA", and just try to be intelligent enough to reconise another decent human being. I have traveled extensively to other countries, every country has its potential and its problems. No country is perfect. No politician will be perfect. The same consideration should be for religion too.
#3.The internet crosses boundries, and borders. I have have friends all over the world, we speak as if we lived down the street from each other. Don't let the government/media tell you how to percieve people from other countries, media=bullshit. You and I, we are the same.

DNR
I don't mind discussing politics i think its fun and I steal respect other peoples opinions unless of course they can't explain why they think it. I think its a healthy thing. I see what your saying though and I think everyone here does see behind the location and thoughts on government issues and respect each other. But yes we are all pretty much here for the same reason :) knowledge and more specifically knowledge in networking. and like you said we are the same in this aspect.