scam email that cracks me up

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Losing_grip
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Losing_grip »

rhysh wrote:no need,alredy got em,and my birthday is 16th september ,so ur a little too quick,anyways have fun,have a cone,go home,get pissed,then have a sniff of coke,then die!
lol joking.im bored and banning some spambots,had enough of them,and im using bluetooth to stela shit off peoples phone,says how bored i am.just waiting for an idiot to walk by and leave their bluetooth on.
lol!

excuse me , but can you share your bluetooth hack program? cuz my bluetooth hack program takes forever before it read sms msgs and stuff? kindly pm me :)

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

no,im not using that method,set up a bluetooth network using a bluetooth reciever on a laptop,im currently doing it off a public pc,lol somehow got it to work on a public computer,then search for bluetooth devices eg
PDA's and mobile devices and connect,usually people are stupid or careless and leave the bluetooth with no authentication and you can connect to it and take numbers and files etc,i recommend you use this on trains and busses,that way you have the time to steal it,if they're just walking by then you must be quick before they go out of range

i found these bluetooth recievers to setup bluetoth netwoks etc and recieve so its kinda fun to test them this way,lol
hope this help,its sorta hard to explain anyways enjoy