The Live Distro I am Making

Don´t be shy, Linux is fun! =)
Penumbral
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

The Live Distro I am Making

Post by Penumbral »

Well I was asked about this in another thread, and asked to post info about it in the Linux section. If you think this should be under promotional/business please feel free to move it.

The goals of this operating system are:
Give user complete control over the computer they are on.
Provide a great development environment for programmers of all types.
Protect the users privacy.
Take full advantage of all internet services.
Allow for any computer to become an instant server.
Give the user power to run his .exe programs in many ways.
Expose the user to the most powerful and diverse penetration testing environment.
(there are some more advanced features I have been working on but this is the general bit)

A list of current apps working can be found here at http://www.guerrilla-rnd.com/forum/inde ... sg53#msg53

I am at this point completely open to features you guys would like to see. If there is something you wish your OS could do holler and I will try.

Also if there are other programs you like not on the list I would be happy to add them, given they fit the general theme.
Non Serviam

Macross
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Macross »

I think this distro have evrything it will ever need :D good luck on the project.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

yeah it was me who asked you to post. in a previous post somewhere people were asked what apps they would have installed on the distro. which would be good for some people in different (noobs who want a preinstalled system) ways but bad on resources as many of the programs would never get used, which is why i asked what apps you were applying to the distro.
As macross said 'i think this has everything it will ever need' i have to agree.

Nice job :wink:

i asked for this in this section as its linux based and is in developement stage and think it should be posted in the promotional/business section once it is finished. sorry if im wrong, my bad :oops:

Penumbral
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Penumbral »

computathug wrote:which would be good for some people in different (noobs who want a preinstalled system) ways but bad on resources as many of the programs would never get used,
Well I thought about this, but Im hoping it will be useful to everyone who needs something done with a live cd. I didn't want to go to light because then if you do need something its harder to get it. This linux will boot of most computers without installing it.

Im working on a second boot option (with a different kernel) That will load straight into command and will only work on the local computer (no nothing extra loaded) then in that run a command that does a number of things to the local system. (ie destroys, installs keylogger/trojan,) that kind of stuff super fast.

Im trying to make it a complete live cd to use anywhere, but a functional if someone wants to install it to their HD to.
Non Serviam