hi guys newbie here

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
bondandbeyond

hi guys newbie here

Post by bondandbeyond »

hi folks yeah im new here first of all hello to everybodys nice site great folks hope your doing well

ok how do i break into another computer or even perhaps a hotmail email accout any ideas

kike i say newbie so any help will be great cheers folks keep it up

xtheblack9x
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by xtheblack9x »

Hey welcome to the site :). Well for a newbie if you want to jump right in i would go to the download section of this site and try a trojen on your local network or on a friends computer. Useally thats a fun thing to start with. But really i would recommend learning a programming language.

sorry im sure my spellings bad.

bondandbeyond

Post by bondandbeyond »

hey man cheers 4 reply ok so i know a trojen is like a back door (is that right ?)but i guess i have to make it look like something else right??? sorry i been reading all the forums .... anyways can u tell me what exactly a trojen is and what it does asuming i send it

Cheers m8

xtheblack9x
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by xtheblack9x »

bondandbeyond wrote:hey man cheers 4 reply ok so i know a trojen is like a back door (is that right ?)but i guess i have to make it look like something else right??? sorry i been reading all the forums .... anyways can u tell me what exactly a trojen is and what it does asuming i send it

Cheers m8
yes usally you will download the trojen set some settings and make what is called a "server" this server you give this .exe to the other computer once its clicked on then it sets everything up on the other computer to be controled. of course theres alot of things that could possible be in the way such as a router or anti virus programs. when testing it make sure the right ports are open over the router (unless its local) also that your anti virus program is disabled. some trojens will disable anti virus stuff depending on what it is. then you can control the computer with the client program. diffrent trojens will allow you to control the computer in diffrent ways.