problems with Internet Explorer

Stuff that don´t fit in the other categories.
PLeXroD
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

problems with Internet Explorer

Post by PLeXroD »

now i got my laptop to on 98 se fixxed and the disc surface scanning is done but it is highly damaged my Internet Explorer wont work problerbly.... i cant find find whats wrong with it but one thing i do know is that i cannot access my email acount at hotmail.com... when i post my userword and password and i have pressed login it does not login instead off it shows me an page that is .... just like when you type a worng www adress in the internet explorer typeline.... can anyone help me out?

if i can hack me access how do i do it then?
-Never try to be uncommon, instead of that only realize it's you that is common...-

-In grater common sence Linux is better than MS Windows-

-Never try to hack platform, instead of that, only make security and teach other to do that to-

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Opera uses (rougly) half the resources Firefox does. I use Opera at school, but haven't gotten around to putting it on my home computers. Just check Task Manager under "Processes" for proof.

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Opera is kind of weird compared to Firefox.

While we're talking about internet browsers, I came across a stealth browser called Ghostzilla. It's interesting although I have no use for it.

As a matter of fact I am a Southern Boy although I'm ready to get out of Mississippi. I.T. is a dead end in Mississippi. I just have to ask, where's Brussel?

(Sorry, bad_brain for turning this into a chat thread)d

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hehe...np... :lol:

btw, when I´m looking for downloads for the site the Lynx-browser became my first choice on Linux, it´s functional and fast... :)

FrankB
Ph. D. in Sucko'logics
Ph. D. in Sucko'logics

Post by FrankB »

@PleXrod

I have experienced the same thing on a Windows machine with Win98, years ago. All i remember is that the IE problem was fixed after an IE upgrade to 6.0 or so. If it still doesn't work, well than what the others said : get Firefox :-P

--
"I'm always someone else's n00b"

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Quote by LaBlueGirl
Where are you planning on going if you aren't staying in Miss. anymore?
I don't know how I missed that question. Anyway, I'll probably be going down to Florida if the college situation works out. My dad's fiancee lives in Panama City and there's a Community College on par with the Junior College. I don't know about FSU (well, Florida State University Panama City, it's a satelite campus) if it's as strong as the University that's 30 minutes from where I live. Either way I'll be going to the one that has the stronger Software Engineering major. I want to do that for video game design, but I don't know if there's enough demand for video game programmers. Hope that answered your question (and a little more).